26

Why?!

Jimin felt like ripping his hair at this point.

What in the actual hell was the boy he was trying to avoid at the moment doing here?!

"Jimin!! Could you come down here honey? Yoongi's here to come pick you up!!" Rang Taehyung's mother voice through his ears as his eyes went wide at the older woman's words.

...pick him up?

Why the hell would he do that?!

All of you exchanged a wide eyed look with each other, as you mouthed out softly through barely a whisper two words that was clearly heard through Taehyung's and Jimin's ears--

"Well damn--"

And all of you literally ran your way down the stairs that led to the front door to Kim Taehyung's house.

||

Yoongi awkwardly stood at the side of the white door of Taehyung's house along with Hoseok, as the blue haired boy patiently waited for Jimin to finally descend himself down for him from those baby blue colored steps before his eyes.

'Breath Yoongi, breath.' He instructed himself as Hoseok beside him was busy playing with a small stray cat he found lurking it's way outside Taehyung's house. 'Just breath.'

'Concentrate on--'

"Y--Yoongi?"

Yoongi choked at the sound of his name being shyly called by none other than Park Jimin, as the blue haired boy cleared his throat when the sight of Jimin's beautiful face met his line of view.

"J--Jimin." Called Yoongi to the blonde haired boy before him as calmly as he could, as he almost cursed at himself out loud at his stupid stuttering. "I, c--came to pick you up."

"Pick me up?" Asked Jimin curiously to him while titling his head to the side. "Did my mom ask you to do so?"

"No." Firmly said Yoongi as pocketed both of his hands, as the boy finally was able to compose himself in front of the blonde. "No one asked me, I just came to pick you up. Come on now."

As Jimin cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment at Yoongi's order, a wave of "Oooooooooo"'s was heard being exchanged between you, Taehyung and Hoseok, as Yoongi's own cheeks became pink at this.

"W--what do m--mean--?" Stuttered out Jimin as he backed away slightly from the boy, the blonde haired boy in that moment tried his best in finding his inner sass that he used to always direct at Yoongi in those kind of situation. "Y--you don't g--get to tell me what to do--!!"

But at this point, Jimin were to just become a blushing mess if he only said a simple hello to the older boy.

Yoongi chuckled as amusement ran through his eyes at the blonde's state before him, while he the went to reach out to take Jimin's arm and entwine his small hand with his, as the want to hold the boy against him became huge at this point, Jimin's eyes widening at his 'foes' sudden action. "Yeah yeah, move along now."

And as he pulled Jimin and himself out the house, the door shut behind them, leaving Hoseok, you, Taehyung and Taeyon alone at the front door of the house.

"Ah my little virgin friend, I hope you lose that title that I bestowed upon you soon." Smirked Taehyung as he rubbed at his hands together evilly while you chuckled at his words.

"I have a feeling he wouldn't be after their engagement on Saturday."

"Let's just hope he won't." Snickered out Hoseok as he swung his arm around your shoulder as he gave you a small smile, while your eyes widened at the close proximity of his face to your's.

"Those two are just too cute thought!" Further commented out Taehyung's mother herself at she peered out her living room window, her eyes watching as both the boys backs slowly retreated away from her house. "When's the wedding again?"

Taehyung laughed as he slide himself between his mother and their living room window, his eyes also following Jimin's and Yoongi's retreating figures. "Don't worry mom,

If this keeps up they'll be married sooner than any of us could blink~."

||

Double update up ahead cause this was just too short

LE BIS IS NOT OUT YET!