34

This chapter's kind of boring, but I tried lol ♥ enjoy!!

||

Okay.

Sooooo--

Before we began this chapter, it's story time my dear children~! (Like, I'm gonna tell you a story inside this story lol sksksksksk--|'∀`●) )

Today, we'll be talking about two quite underrated characters in this book.

And those are the fandom's parents- the Namjin couple uwu.

Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon are both known teachers in Park Jimin's and Min Yoongi's school, as both of them respectively teach Math and English there.

Those two are literally loved by everyone in their school, and were respected by both their seniors and juniors.

They are loved for their sweetness, respected for their personalities, and known to all as the most generous and kind people anyone could ever meet in their entire life.

Though, their was one thing people didn't know about those two men.

And that fact is, they are actually married.

And it doesn't end here, oh no no.

Not only are they married, but they also have a child.

Well, an adopted child of course, who isn't even Korean.

And that child is a girl known as Sam to them.

She was adopeted by the duo when she was 5 years old, and since then she had been happily living with them along with Jin's younger sister, Kim Jean, who was in fact 2 years younger then Sam.

Jean being our worldwide handsome's sister, technically, she was Sam's, or Kim Hyerin's (her name changed after she got adopted), aunt.

But both of them were far from that.

In fact, both of them were like sisters, helping each other out in need, and being there for each other at any time and every place.

Jean honestly adored Hyerin from the bottom of her heart, and she was actually the one that refused to be stated as the older girl's aunt, as she seriously could never see herself other then her sister.

And no nothing more then that. (˵ ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。˵)

Now then--!!

Back to the present, a few minutes after the two had spotted Yoongi and Jimin making out:

While Jean was on the sidelines trying her very best to study for her chemistry 'pop quiz' as her teacher had stated, her 19 year old 'sister' was glued to her shop's window ogling the duo that she had spotted making out only a minute ago, her eyes widening as a gasp went pass her lips when their approaching figures met her line of view.

"Oh shit-- Jeannie you gotta see this!!"

Jean snapped her eyes open at her sister's sudden calling, her drooling face flinching up instantly with a pen glued on it's cheek, as she cursed at herself for almost falling asleep while she was trying to study, again, her eyes disgustingly whipping at the drool on the side of her mouth. "What is it Hyerin?"

"Those guys that we saw making out earlier!! Their coming over here!!"

Jean's eyes widened at this herself, the once glued up pen on her cheek dropping at the news.

Screw studying.

"Quick!! Act natural!!" Exclaimed out Jean swinging her legs to the side of her seat and then abandoning it completely to jog over her sister who was frantically shaking her head at Jean's words.