33

We're at 33k now awfggdwscvgea y'all are popping up like little baby ants do, AND I LOVE IT--

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEIRD CHAPTER!!

||

Yoongi nibbled at his bottom lip nervously as his hand slid across the steering wheel of his car, his eyes every now and then glancing shyly at the seat beside him where Jimin sat with his legs crossed over one another, typing away on his phone with a genuine smile on his face.

'Who was he texting with that smile?'

Yoongi turned his head away from Jimin for the nth time that day during their ride over to the tailor, his fingers starting to tap gently on the wheel before him as he glanced up every now and then at the traffic lights, waiting for the red light to finally turn green.

....seriously, who?

It couldn't be you right? Or Taehyung?

....maybe it's someone else?

He furrowed his eyebrows at this as he heard Jimin slightly shift beside him, the boy finally looking away from his phone when they started moving again.

"Are we going to take long in picking up our suits?" Asked Jimin suddenly to Yoongi who's brows furrowed even more then before at his question his eyes slightly shifting to look at the blond's curious gaze.

"Dunno." Nonchalantly said Yoongi to him along with a shrug, the boy trying his best in not staring for too long at Jimin's face. "Why?"

"....no reason."

Yoongi's eyes could be mistaken as being closed at this point from how deep his brows had furrowed.

Screw trying not to look at the boy's face.

"No reason?"

"Nope."

"....like, seriously?"

"Well...yes?" Asked Jimin to Yoongi along with a small chuckle. "What's with you?"

"I--" Yoongi closed his mouth as no words seemed to come out, the boy honestly not knowing what exactly was wrong with him. "--don't know. I just got curious I guess."

Yoongi didn't like the long analyzing look Jimin was giving him, as he thanked the gods that they had finally arrived at their destination while he smoothly parked his car in front of 'Hyerin's Couture' shop.

Sighing, Yoongi took his seat belt off of him while he went to open up his door to get out, but was taken aback when a hand landing on his shoulder stopped him from doing so.

And since him and Jimin were the only residents currently present in the car, the hand that landed on his shoulder obviously was none other then Park Jimin's, except if your author decides to add some twists to the story and turn it to a full blown horror story, then that hand may be owned by someone else...? (இ௦இ)

But no that's not the case here, cause we're all innocent children here and this story is friendly to all ages. (˵ ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。˵)