31

"W--wait, hold up a minute--" You choked out once Jimin had finished telling you and Taehyung, along with Jungkook, about how he suddenly ended up....well you know, ahem, excited ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) , at his morning breakfast with Yoongi, as all of you had gathered up in one of the school's cafeteria tables during lunch time, to talk about the incident that happened only this morning. "So, what I'm hearing is, your not a virgin anymore?!"

"What?!" Exclaimed out Jimin through a hiss with red cheeks towards your surprised form. "No you dumbass!! H--he just--" The boy gulped as he averted his gaze away from you. "He just f--finished what he started."

You teasingly started to punch Jimin's forearm at this, the latter yelling at you to stop with his cheeks still ablaze, as suddenly, a gasping Taehyung got up from the table you guys were currently sitting on at lunch, surprising both you and Jimin, while the boy's dark haired boyfriend had a worried frown on his face, as he looked deep in thought.

"Jimin!!" Exclaimed out Taehyung to the blonde as he lunged at him on top of your cafeteria table, you shrieking in surprise once the grey haired boy had squeezed himself to sit between you and Jimin. "Jimin Jimin Jimin!!"

"What?!" Exclaimed out Jimin for the second time that day, his eyes looking confused,  and a little scared at his grey haired best friend sudden outburst.

"You returned it right?!"

Jimin narrowed his eyes in confusion at this as he looked at Taehyung with wide, shocked eyes. "H--Huh?!"

"The blowjob." Stated bluntly Jungkook across the table from the blonde, his eyes looking dead serious as he reached up to hold Jimin's hand, while his boyfriend had taken captive of the other. "You returned it, didn't you?"

If someone could've died from blushing or getting embarrassed too hard or too much, then Jimin should've been deceased in that moment.

"What?!" Exclaimed out the blonde for the third time that day. "W--why should I--I-- return it?!"

Taehyung offensively gasped at his best friend at this while covering his mouth in horror, while Jungkook closed his dark eyes while he shook his head from side to side sorrowfully, looking as if he had heard that his dog had passed away, but he was trying his best in not crying or making a scene out in the open.

"Jimin!"

"Oh for the love of god, what?!"

"I feel so bad for Yoongi...."

"J--Jungkook are you okay?!"

"I--I need a minute..."

"What in the actual hell are you all talking about?!"

"Jimin!!" Exclaimed out Taehyung loudly to his best friend as he grabbed both of his shoulders while looking at him dead in the eye. "You always return a blowjob once someone gives you one!!"

"Huh?!" Both you and Jimin loudly exclaimed in surprise as Taehyung turned away from the blonde to nod over at you with wide eyes.

"That poor, poor man...." Trailed off Jungkook as he sadly put a hand at the front of his face. "He's a fighter indeed..."

"Do you even realize how much a man feels pain once he gets turned on?" Asked Taehyung to Jimin with desperate and pleading eyes while shaking him back and forth by his shoulders as he cried out "Your a man yourself Jimin!! You should know!!"

"I--I--" Jimin stuttered as he dazedly thought over Taehyung's words, his brain flashing back to his, moment (˵ ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。˵), with Yoongi earlier on today, as he blushed madly while shaking his own head back and forth to forget the memories of this morning.

You honestly started feeling dizzy while watching them, and at this point, Jungkook was praying on his knees to Yoongi's well being.

"I--I feel so lost with you guys." You sighed while closing your eyes to stop the growing dizziness from taking over. "All of you are freaking about a not-returned-blowjob while I'm over here only questioning one thing."