25.5

A few hours ago, at Jung Hoseok's apartment:

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!" Exclaimed out a very stressed looking Yoongi to his orange haired best friend, as his hands were tightly clutched at the boy's collar while he furiously shook him back and forth.

"HOW THE HELL SHOULD I FUCKING KNOW?!" Exclaimed out Hoseok in return as he tried to kick his way out of the blue haired boy's grasp but to no vein.

"Ask his mom!! Mrs. Park should know for sure!!"

"Why should we ask his mom?! CALL THE BOY HIMSELF IDIOT!"

"There's no way in hell I'm doing that!!"

"GAH! FINE!! CALL HIS MOM THEN!"

After Hoseok's words, Yoongi looked at the boy as if he had just stabbed him.

"NO FUCKING WAY YOU DO IT!"

"I JUST HUNG UP ON HER I'M NOT CALLING HER AGAIN MIN YOONGI!!"

"YOU--!!" Yoongi groaned as he rubbed at his head. "FINE THEN!" Exclaimed out Yoongi throwing his best friend aside on the orange haired boy's living room couch, as he rummaged his pocket to take out his phone. "I'll call her myself!!"

"Okay first of all, OW!" Pointed out Hoseok to his body that rested on his living room couch after it had not been so gently thrown aside on it and away from Yoongi's clutches. "Second of all, go ahead!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he hurriedly clicked on Jimin's mother phone number in his contact's, the boy nervously bitting his bottom lip as he waited for the dark haired woman to pick up the call, his phone slightly slipping out of his sweaty hand.

But finally after three rings, the woman answered.

"Hello Yoongi!"

Yoongi smiled at the perky woman. "Hi Mrs. Park." Hoseok gave him a thumbs up on the sidelines while mouthing over to his best friend a silent 'your doing great!' which put Yoongi's mind at ease a little bit.

"What may I help you with I wonder."

"Ah yeah" laughed out Yoongi awkwardly as he scratched the back of his blue colored hair, while Hoseok encouragingly was guiding the boy how to breath on the sidelines while mumbling a soft 'you can do it!!' towards the tensed up blue haired boy. "I was just, uuuuuuhhh--"

"Yes?"

Yoongi's jaw refused to move any longer as if it hinges needed oiling to further continue it's movement, as the boy's mind completely blanked out in that second.

What was he going to ask the woman again?

"Hello? Yoongi??"

"You were wondering where Jimin was!! You were wondering where Jimin was!!" Said Hoseok through a silent shout as he was successful in serving himself as the boy's oil to his rusty jaw, Yoongi's mind immediately snapping itself out of it's daze after the boy's silent shouting.

"Y--yeah I was wondering w--where J--Jimin was?" Questionably said Yoongi to the woman on the other side of the line, his mind quite unsure of his words, as Hoseok face palmed on the sidelines at his friend's stupidity, Yoongi glaring daggers at him as he did so.

"Jimin?" Asked the dark haired woman on the other side of the line as she paused for a minute, her short silence clearly indicating that she was deep in thought. "I honestly don't know. He didn't really come back home actually as far as I know."

"What?!" Exclaimed out Yoongi, bewilderment clearly lacing his voice. "D--do you like, know where he might be? Did he not call you to tell you where he is? A--are you sure he didn't come home at all?" Worryingly blabbered out the blue haired boy, while a small giggle was heard coming out of Jimin's mother's mouth.