INTRO

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped right in his tracks to rest at the trunk of an old tree, both you and Taehyung reluctantly also stopping to catch your breaths. "He's the one person I can't stand the most in my life!"

"You don't have to stand, when you'll be the one laying down in the relationship."

You choked out a loud windshield laugh at Taehyung's comment between your heavy pants, your head starting to feel a tad bit dizzy to you.

"Taehyung!"

☆★☆

In which the two mortal enemies for life Park Jimin and Min Yoongi get forced in marrying each other after their graduation which is only a month away.

Find out in this story how their hate will blossom into love and their urge of choking and beating each other up will completely change into lust.

Pretty cliché I know

However, Clichés are everyone's cup of tea~

●~●

I obviously don't own bts (lol) or any of the characters in this book since most of them are going to be kpop idols (cause I literally suck at names)

This book is just for fun and too let my wild imagination and my shipping heart to rest at ease, so I (J)hope you enjoy it~~

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY BOOK BECAUSE MY DEAR CHILD THAT IS A VERY BAD AND SEVERE CRIME

P.S. This book will contain:

-strong language

-some mildly mature themes.

-a whole lot of typos and grammar mistake cause my arabic ass is to lazy to fix them.

-and a whole lot of craziness that you guys might start wondering because of them why your reading this book again

Buuuutttt--
*cue hobi's voice* ENJOY IT ENJOY IT.

◇○◇

© le_bis_14 2018 OWO