11

Yoongi and Jimin froze in their spots as no words were seemed to be able to utter out from both the boys mouths, their body's and minds completely froze up in their place because of the shookness of the situation. It was like the ability to speak was foreign to both the students by now. (A/N: me in my class presentations :'))

Yoongi's mouth opened up and closed repeatedly like a clueless goldfish breathing underwater as his small eyes met Jimin's own wider ones, both the boys unintentionally starting a wide eyed staring contest between one another.

Trying his best to recover from the shock, Yoongi cleared his throat and firmly voiced out while trying his best not to stutter--

"Jimin, w--what are you doing here?"

Dammit...

He stuttered...

"I--" Jimin swallowed a lump in his throat as he nervously shifted from left to right, clearing his throat and trying his best to keep it cool. "I--I came too--ummmm--"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the nervous boy in front of him, his lips twitching up in amusement at the sight of Jimin's cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

Jimin noticed Yoongi's immense amusement at his nervous state, a small scowl making it's way on his face as he glared at the white haired boy. "W--what's so amusing exactly?!"

Dammit...

He stuttered...

"Nothing, you just look cute that's all." Admitted out loud Yoongi as he turned his back towards the younger and sat on the small stool that stood in front of the piano, the older not even thinking through the unintentional complement that he threw in Jimin's way.

The mentioned blonde was even more embarrassed now, and a little shocked, because of Yoongi's unexpected compliment, the younger feeling his heart fluttering and his once hard features softening up a little.

"So what did you come to do here exactly?" Questioned Yoongi to the boy casually this time, as his big white veiny hands caressed the wood of the giant instrument, his fingers wrapping themselves firmly against the protective wooden case that protected the white and black keyboard of the grand piano, then slowly lifting it up to gaze at the white row of keys.

Jimin sighed at Yoongi's question, as the boy finally gave in on hiding why he was currently in here. "I come here every Friday." Finally admitted Jimin to the white haired boy followed by a sigh, as Yoongi's brows furrowed instantly at the boy's confession, confusion clearly lacing his face.

"Why?" Asked Yoongi as he slightly turned around to look at the blonde Jimin who wanted to just cower away into a corner at the moment, or just completely disappear from this situation just to get away from exposing his secret.

"I--I come here to study..." Mumbled Jimin loudly enough for only Yoongi to hear, even thought they were literally the only people in the giant silent vacant music room.

What?

Of course he wasn't going to tell him the whole truth!

Yoongi suspiciously narrowed his eyes at the boy's answer, clearly seeing through the white lie he had just told the older. But before he could call him out on it, Jimin quickly changed the subject by questioning the older himself loudly.