12

It's been a week.

A whole week.

It's been a whole week since Jimin and Yoongi had said a word to one another.

No words, No insults, Nor fights had been exchanged between the two for the past week. Even during their families morning breakfast, they would usually just eat and leave.

Which was something quite odd to their parents. After all, the couples got used to the sound of Jimin and Yoongi's bickering every morning.

After that day at school, when Yoongi had played the piano in front of Jimin, the older completely shut the blonde off. He didn't even speak to him after he had finished playing. He just grabbed his bag and left, leaving a bewildered Jimin. That's it.

It was like just after Jimin had accidentally caught a glimpse of Yoongi's self deep down, the older quickly shut down that small crack that the door to his true self carried, completely shutting it down. And, if Jimin would say, he shut that small crack quite amazingly in the younger's opinion.

But of course, the two did live right next to each other.

And their parents, are the best of friends.

And their families are always at each others houses.

So, in conclusion, their little break was eventually going to end one way or another other.

It was inevitable. That day would surely come.

And unfortunately for the boys that day would be--

"I am not signing those papers!" Exclaimed Jimin with a huff as he threw the papers that his mother had handed over to him on the small coffe table of the Min's living room, scattering the many white articles all around the glass of the small table.

Jimin's mother along with Yoongi's sighed loudly at the stubbornness of the two before them, irritation and frustration over their sons behaviors crawling their minds.

"Jimin. Yoongi. Please." Sighed out Yoongi's father as the older man pinched the bridge of his nose while huffing through it rather loudly. "You guys have to sign these one way or another. You can't escape them."

Oh they knew that quite well.

Of course they did.

But dramatically stalling a little bit while hoping they would eventually not sign their marriage papers wouldn't really hurt the duo, now will it?

"Mom, dad, for god's sake." Said Yoongi as he rubbed his temples while his eyes were tightly closed shut. "Please don't make us do this."

"The both of us literally have no feelings for one another whatsoever." Further added Jimin to Yoongi's words. "So please--!!"

"Oh get over it dipshits." Said the great you while stuffing her face on some blueberry vanilla cake Jimin's mother had prepared for you, Taehyung and Hoseok to eat, as a way of 'bribing you guys' in, maybe, convincing Jimin and Yoongi to finally sign the papers to their marriage. "It's going to happen one way or another. So get over it, choose a bottom to decide your future kids last names and happy marriage!"

Taehyung snorted at your words, his tongue clicking in his mind loudly as he licked the bit of frosting on the side of his plate. "Isn't it obvious who the bottom is?"

"They literally shouldn't even talk about it." Further added Hoseok as he nodded his head, agreeing to Taehyung's point of view. "But maybe just trying it out wouldn't really hurt for, you know, research purposes."

Jimin and Yoongi were literally growling at this point at  the three of you, their so called "friends" who were just happily agreeing with all of this without even asking them if they were okay with it.

"What they said." Pointed out Jimin's father with a grin while pointing his thump behind him where you and the two boys were located and happily stuffing your faces on the frosted cake.

"Dad--"

"Park Jimin, you are going to become a Min no matter what! And that's final!"

Jimin choked at his mother's words while a wide cocky smirk appeared on Yoongi's face as the white haired boy cockingly crossed his legs over one another while his arms were firmly crossed over his chest.

"Now were talking!" Cockingly anouced Yoongi with a proud smirk.

You snorted. "I'm not even surprised."

"No research should be done I suppose."

"One final answer was going to be concluded from that research anyway."

"I'm taking Yoongi's surname?!" Jimin exclaimed loudly, as a blush appeared on his cheeks. "Th--Their's no way in hell will I--!!"

"Jimin....it's in the contract." Yoongi's father stated to the blonde boy with apologetic eyes.

Jimin choked again at this.

"We decided on it a long time ago." Said Jimin's father along with a small awkward laugh.

Jimin was a coughing mess by now.

And at this point, Yoongi couldn't feel himself getting any higher then this.

The older was finally slightly enjoying this.

Slightly.

"Wh--what do you mean...?" Nervously said Jimin even thought he knew the answer to his question very well. "I--I'm--?!"

"Well--" Said Yoongi's mother with a small laugh as the dark haired woman scratched the back of her head. "Technically--"

"Your a bottom."

"Y/N!!"

"What?"