38

Saturday morning, Jimin found himself getting out of bed at around 6 am, for reasons he honestly didn't freaking know.

Suddenly out of nowhere that day an overly excited and giddy Kim Taehyung had crashed into his house through his window and almost gave him a heart attack as he literally gave him a scream as a wake up call.

Not only that, but the blond was dragged over to his bathroom to brush his teeth, wash his face and even take a shower; 2 of those things Taehyung had done for him because he was just to sleepy to do them himself.

And now here he was, totally awake with a headache and an overly happy Taehyung behind him (like he was too happy, you could literally visibly spot the sparkles and glitters that surrounded him--), sitting on a chair in his bathroom in front of his mirror, with only a towel wrapped around his waist, getting pet on his head by his best friend.

And to say that Jimin wanted to scream at the boy was an understatement at this point.

He was ready to strangle him.

"Taehyung." Called Jimin to the boy behind him, who gave him a wide grin as if he was the most innocent child in the world.

"Hm?"

"Explain." Taehyung grin didn't even falter when Jimin had snapped his plastic comb into two pieces with only one of his hands. "Now."

"Well my friend as you know, you're getting married--"

"Engaged."

"--today." Jimin brow twitched at the fact that his remark was ignored by the boy behind him. "So it is my duty as your best friend to help you transform into the most beautiful person witnessed by mankind in your special day!!"

...okay. Calm down Jimin. Don't strangle him yet, not yet, the boy has good intentions here--

"And we will be starting off with that by dying your hair in, DRUM ROLL--!!" Jimin narrowed his eyes when a box of hair dye suddenly appeared in Taehyung's hand, the blond's eyes widening at the color that Taehyung chose for him.

"PINK!!"

You know what, scratch that last thought.

Jimin was ready to kill the boy--

||

6:30 am at the Min household:

"Okay Yoongi calm down."

Yoongi breathed in and out as he ran a hand through his wet hair, the boy tried his best in calming down his nerves. "I am calm."

The chuckle that he heard coming out from the other side of the line embarrassed him even more.

God he was an idiot.

"Yeah right," he heard your voice sarcastically tell him. "That's why you called me instead of Hobi."

Yoongi groaned at the sound of the sarcasm literally almost dripping from your voice on the other side of the line. He felt so embarrassed suddenly calling you in this hour of the day even though it was accidental. How the heck did he call you again?

Oh right, because he had added you as "Jung Y/N" on his contact just to tease Hoseok about his relationship with you a bit, and him, being the still sleepy but paranoid idiot he was, instantly hit the call button once he saw the name "Jung", even though Hoseok's name was literally "Hobi" in his contacts. God, karma really was a bitch huh?

"It was an accident okay?" Reasoned Yoongi while ruffling his wet hair a bit. "And since when did you call my best friend Hobi?" Asked Yoongi trying to tease you a bit by changing the subject at hand, as it kind of worked since you had gone a bit silent afterwards.