37

Previously on "Arranged Marriage":

After bumping into Jean in the hallways after his school day had ended and then finding out that he had lost the key that his teacher had gave him to practice in the school's music room, Min Yoongi was surprised to find out that the said room was open and had actually already someone practicing something in it, which definitely looked completely different from what he personally practices in that room.

And to his utter surprise, he found out that it was none other then his future fiance Min-- I mean Park Jimin in there, sweating and panting and looking at him in surprise and shock upon his arrival.

||

Wide eyes were exchanged between the two for a while, followed by a series of questions sparking up in each of their minds respectively over the others appearance in the room, and then finally, each of them had broken the short silence that engulfed them by asking loudly at the same time--

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you here?"

The phrasing of their questions was different, but it was a fact that both of them were thinking of the same thing in that moment.

'Why the heck is he here?'

"Okay okay" Sighed Yoongi while rubbing at his temple. "You go first." Jimin huffed at his words.

"Heck no, you go."

"Oh shut it I asked you first shrimp."

"Well I asked you second, now talk."

Yoongi grunted as he adjusted the strap of his bag pack on his shoulder. Why did he like this guy again?

"I came here to play the piano." Truthfully said Yoongi to Jimin who looked shocked at his sudde proclamation. "I do it every Friday. You?" The blond could only furrow his eyebrows as he sent a questionable glance in Yoongi's direction, who eyed him with a raised brow of his own. "What?"

"Didn't you-- didn't you quit the piano?"

"Didn't you quit dancing when you were like 7?"

"Answer me first will you." Said Jimin along with a grunt, which got followed with immediate heat rushing in his cheeks once Yoongi's question had fully registered in his mind, as the boy's eyes didn't miss the playful look that the other had sent in his direction upon him finally understanding his words. "And who said I was dancing in here?" Jimin wanted to pat himself on the shoulder for not stuttering out that last question, though the look of amusement that Yoongi gave him after he had asked that certain question made him hesitate in doing so.

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?" Asked Yoongi along with a smirk, that widened once the blush on Jimin's face had become more intense at the sound of his question. "Because from the looks of it, you either were exercising in the music room, or--" Yoongi hesitated a bit in saying his last statement, but then decided to just spit it out when Jimin's eyes had widened in realization at what he was intending at implying. "You were, having the time of your life also in the music room."

Yoongi could only smirk more at the glare that Jimin gave him afterwards.

"I can guarantee you it's neither of those."

"Figures."

Ignoring his last remark, Jimin sighed as he brushed a hand through his hair.

"Fine. I was dancing okay?"

"And he speaks the truth."

"Yoongi do you want me to throw you out of that window?" The said boy laughed loudly while shaking his head, a part of Jimin just loving and appreciating that beautiful gummy laugh of his.

"I'm sorry I kind of went overboard." Said Yoongi after his laughter had died down a bit, as the boy then walked over to the brown piano that sat in the corner of the room, while Jimin curiously peaked over at him sitting in front of the giant instrument. "If that's the case then, how about you do your thing and I'll do mine?"

Jimin frowned at the blue haired boy's suggestion. "You mean...I just dance on one side of the room, and you just play on the other side...?" Yoongi nodded ad he cracked his knuckles.

"Look at you being smart."

"Yoongi I swear I will--"

Though Jimin's threat was left unheard as Yoongi actually started playing the piano before him, as he skillfully pressed at the keys of the instrument in a familiar melody to Jimin's ears, the blond's eyes widening after a while when the melody that was being played before him registered fully in his mind.

'Isn't that...that song that he once sang to me...'

Jimin felt his body automatically move on its own.

Though he started off with a clumsy first step, the boy continued the small dance he was doing with confident steps, that were getting better and more natural the further the melody of the song Yoongi was playing continued to be heard by the both of them, Yoongi peaking every few minutes to gaze at Jimin's form moving behind him, a sudden warm feeling forming in his chest at the sight of the blond beautifully moving with every move of his own hand on the keys before him.

At this point, he was looking at the blond lovingly.

And Jimin didn't miss that look as he paused slightly to peak at Yoongi's face.

Yoongi himself was peaking in his direction in that second.

And a knowing smile was exchanged between the two.

And after that, all details that should've been mentioned by the both of them was long forgotten as they simply laughed with one another while enjoying themselves in what they both loved the most in this world.

The fact that they were getting bound to an engagement that they both didn't want was long forgotten. And the fact that they should just confess their feelings for one another was also brushed to the side.

The fact that they should talk to their parents about their real feelings over their engagement was something that they both just didn't care about at this point.

In that moment, in that room, it was just the two of them.

Just them together, without their parents, without their friends, without anyone to bother them.

And they savored that fact as much as they possibly can...

||

Next update will probably be on Saturday or Sunday depending on when I can finish it (≧◡≦) ♡

I really hope that you guys liked this one cause I personally just love it lol ♡♡‎ |•'-'•)و✧

Thanks for reading!!
B I S   o u t  (•́ ^ •̀)- ♡