42.5

"You heard me loud and clear." Said Yoongi, Jimin almost shrieking when he took off his suit jacket and tie in a blink of an eye, his eyes almost popping out of their rightful place when Yoongi had perfectly sat himself on his hips. "We're doing this."

Breathing in and out, Jimin nodded as sweat trickled down his forehead, feeling his mouth suddenly become dry when he found Yoongi staring at him with eyes that only a lion should possess.

'I--is this legal? Hello? Animal control--'

"O--okay." Breathed out Jimin as he gulped, his hands fumbling up to hold Yoongi by his shoulders. "I--I get it. I actually want this too but--"

Yoongi rose an eyebrow as he towered above Jimin with eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"But?"

Jimin flared his nose as he let out a frustrated groan.

"Why do you get to be on top?!"

"Is this seriously all that your worrying about right now?!"

"It's just-- I don't like this!!"

"What don't you like about any of this exactly?!"

"I-- you!!"

"Says the guy who confessed his feelings for me only seconds ago!"

"Fine! I take them back!"

"What the-?! You don't get to do that!"

"I do!"

"Do not!"

"Do!"

"Fine then I take my feelings back as well!"

"Fine by me!"

"Good!"

An intense glare was shared between the two, the room they were in becoming dead silent and completely quiet, as you can hear the sounds of birds chirping outside the room's only window.

Yoongi grumbled while breaking his staring contest with Jimin who grinned at his victory, as the brown haired 18 year old silently looked at his watch.

"Look" said Yoongi, giving Jimin a hard stare as he still sat on top of him but with both of his hands now on either side of the pink haired Jimin. "It's 10 pm now. I've been up since 6 am, which means that I'm so freaking tired right now, so answer this now Park Jimin: are you going to have sex with me or not?"

Jimin wanted to say yes.

He really wanted to.

Like, seriously.

But the way Yoongi asked him that question made his stubbornness skyrocket towards the ceiling.

"No." Jimin replied firmly, his hands sliding their way up Yoongi's arms and up towards his shoulder, the brunette smirking at the boy underneath him.

"Really now?"

"Yupe."

Giving the boy underneath him one last look, Yoongi chuckled hotly as he got off Jimin.

"Well" said Yoongi, Jimin looking at him with wide eyes when he found Yoongi in the process of letting the first three buttons of his dark blue dress shirt loose, his body slowly moving up into a sitting position as Yoongi was now rolling up his sleeves. "Let's do a few things then, shall we Park Jimin?"

Jimin gulped when Yoongi sat down on his knees before him with a devilish smirk tugging on his lips.

"I'm sure you'll come around once were done with those things.~"

||

Anyone wants smut? 👀

Well I don't so--