13

"What?!" You huffed with a roll of your eyes. "That's exactly what it is you know--"

"Y/N shut up."

"Yes ma'am." You immediately answered out to Yoongi's father with a silent small salut as you scooted closer to Hoseok to steal a piece of his cake.

However, the mentioned boy instantly spotted your fork sneaking around his plate, his eyes widening as he got his fork ready to defend his only source of nutrition at the moment, the both you and him ending up having an intense fork fight, Taehyung laughing his ass off with cake in his mouth at the sight of the both of you.

"Look honey." Started out Jimin's mother to her son, giving the blonde a small toothy smile, hoping that it would calm the tightly creased out of anger veins on her son's forehead down a little bit. "We can explain."

"You better do." Scowled Jimin as he glared at the four parents who had raised him his entire life, his small hands fisting the fabric on his lap.

"I don't really care, but I'm listening." Cheekily commented Yoongi as he crossed his arms behind his neck as the white haired boy stretched his upper body out like a small tired kitten while giving Jimin a happy gummy smile, Jimin giving him a side glare in response, ignoring the slight softness he felt for the older in his heart over his cuteness.

"Welll--" began Jimin's mother as she scratched the back of her neck while fidgeting around in her seat. "When I first found out I was pregnant with you...th--the doctor told us that you were a--"

The woman gulped while stretching out a forced smile on her face before she quickly uttered out.

"A girl."

You, Taehyung and Hoseok all simultaneously choked on your cakes while Jimin's eyes widened along with Yoongi's, all of you completely shook at Jimin's mother revelation.

"I--I...?" Words seemed to be lost in Jimin's head as he blankly stared at his mother with his mouth agape and his eyes wide. "What?!"

Ignoring Jimin's reaction, his father continued. "We were so thrilled when we found out that you were a girl that me and Min decided to drink for a little bit." Laughed out Jimin's father as his eyes creased together into crescent moons, while the older man who was a replica of Jimin patted his best friend's shoulder as he continued. "...And that's how we ended up with that contract."

Silence.

Silence filled the entire room after Jimin's father's words, the only sound that could be heard in the air was Hoseok and Taehyung's loud clicking noises as they chewed their cakes away.

That silence thought didn't end for long.

Of course, the amazing you would never let an awkward situation carry on like this.

"So" you loudly said as you licked a bit of frosting that covered your fingers, Hoseok's eyes widening from beside you as his cheeks flared red and his body felt hot at your simple action that you were unconscious off. "Yoongi's the one who wears the pants in the new family."

Everyone sighed at you as Jimin's parents literally face palmed.

"Someone get this girl out of my house." Groaned out Yoongi's father as the man rubbed at his temples tiredly.

"Already on it." Reassured Taehyung as he threw you over his shoulder, you squeaking in surprise as you covered your skirt covered but with your hands.

"TAEHYUNG YOU FUCKER--" you shrieked out loud as you kicked at the boy's back with all your might, but the man wouldn't even flinch.

"BYE!" Yelled Taehyung to the Park's and Min's who were eyeing the scene before them with wide eyes, especially Jimin and Yoongi, thought those two were surprised by completely different reasons from their parents. "HOSEOK!" Called out Taehyung to the red haired boy who was attempting to eat the last bit of your cake as he flinched in Taehyung's direction with cake smudged on his face at the call of his name.

"What?" The dumbfounded Hoseok asked Taehyung who gave him a hard glare at this.

"We're leaving."

"Huh? Why?!"

"Because! Now get up!"

"Just let me eat this--"

"COME ON!"

"OKAY FINE!"

And the door slammed shut behind the three of you.

And a silent agreement to ignore everything happened in the past few seconds was made between the residents of the house.

"Jimin." Called Jimin's mother to her son while looking at him with soft caring eyes. "Are you okay?"

Jimin didn't answer her. He kept his head low and his wide eyes to the carpeted ground beneath his bare feet, the boy still processing the fact his mother had just revealed.

"Am I seriously a bottom..?" Breathed out Jimin to himself through a mumble, his parents along with Yoongi's frowning at the fact that they didn't hear him.

Thought a certain white haired boy clearly heard him.

"What was that ChimChim?" Asked Yoongi cheekily to the boy while licking his bottom lip, Yoongi's and Jimin's mother almost squealing out of happiness at the nickname Yoongi just called Jimin with.

Jimin however was not immensely amused by the nickname as them.

"Nothing." He bitterly spat out as he grabbed the dark pen that his mother had been begging him to grab from the very first start of all of this. "Nothing at all."

And the blonde signed the cursed papers, Yoongi's eyes widening at his actions.

||

I wanna finish this already cause I have this other TaeKook book I wanna publish °^°

Btw--

BTS WERE LOOKING LIKE KINGS WHILE RECEIVING THAT KOREAN CULTURE AWARD

RM COULD'VE SERIOUSLY STEPED ON ME IN THAT MOMENT AND I WOULD'VE BEEN BLESSED-- FUCK

Speaking of our leader, what's your favorite song of mono?

I'M LOVING TOKYO

AND UHGOOD

AND FOREVER RAIN

AND LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT MOONCHILD, EVERYTHINGOES AND--

AND THAT WHOLE MISTAPE IS A BOP--

--I SHOULD SHUT UP ALREADY

BIS OUT! ¤~¤