4

"I seriously can't deal with that twink any longer." Says Yoongi in almost a growl as he slamed his locker door shut while furiously stuffing his english book in his backpack. "I need a break from him and my family."

Hoseok chuckled at him. "You know you could always move in with me. We're graduating in a few month and it's legal since your already eighteen." Said Hoseok to his best friend swinging an arm around his shoulder as both of them made their way towards their first period which was luckily english with one of their favourite teacher in the entire school, Mr. Kim.

Yoongi groans while a sigh escaped his lips. "Yeah but I doubt my mom will agree to this. She actually wants me to move in an apartment with Jimin--"

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Hoseok loudly with a laugh. "Dude, are you guys getting married or something?!"

Yoongi's eyes widened at Hoseok's words as he felt his ears flare up in embarrassment for some reason, as he wasted no time in bouncing up like a stray cat and immediately shouting out a "NO WAY!" to his red haired best friend.

"Their is no way in freaking hell will I, Min Yoongi, ever even consider the thought of marrying someone like Park Jimin."

"You got to admit thought Yoongs." Said Hoseok as both him and Yoongi sat at their respective seats which were at the back of the class, beside the window. (A/N: lol spot the main character challenge) "Park Jimin is hot." Cheekily commented Hoseok to his best friend with a small wink, Yoongi ignoring his friends words as he absently looked out the window beside him where he spotted Jimin standing along side you in your gym clothes as it looked like he had P.E. first thing in the morning and was getting ready to run laps around the school's outside field.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as Hoseok's words fully registered in his mind.

Huh.

Pfff--

That thing is hot?

More like cute--

Yoongi frowned at his thoughts.

Shaking them away, he got up to greet his teacher that had just entered their classroom, as he got his tired self mentally ready for a long ass 1 hour english lesson that he was sure he won't understand a word of, plus the long lecture he was going to receive when Mr. Kim finds out about him not completing his english homework.

Well, he didn't even start in doing it to complete it to begin with but--

The white haired boy sighed, a small groan slipping out of his mouth as his mind wondered how he was going to survive his other 6 classes...

||

RING

He made it.

"I survived another day." Grumbled out Yoongi as he sighed a breath of relief when the last bell of the day finally decided to ring and end his misery.

"Yoongs come on!!"

Packing his bag, Yoongi didn't protest or waste a second in running out his biology classroom as him and Hoseok made their way down to the school's hallways, where an immensely hyper Hoseok raced him to one of the school's double exit doors.

"YES BITCHES I'M FREE!" Screamed out Hoseok to the top of his lungs as he emerged out of one the school's exit doors, some students and teacher giving him judgemental looks at his words but the boy couldn't care less at the moment as he was to busy savouring the sweet smell of freedom.

"CLAP FOR ME HOES I SURVIVED!" Emerged your overly excited form out of the school's other exit doors as you threw your hands in the air out of happiness. Hoseok smirked your way as he eyed you from head to toe, your form totally oblivious of his starring as you hopped your way down the stairs with Jimin and Taehyung right behind you, your short black school uniform skirt bouncing up with you as you hopped.

"Come on my hope let's go." Said Yoongi as he himself descended on the last step of the stairs in front of the school's exit doors. However, he Frowned when he didn't hear his friend's footsteps following him as he turned to check up on where he was, only to see him starring at your giggling and bubbly form with Taehyung and Jimin as you guys hadn't left the school grounds just yet.

Rolling his eyes at his dazed off form, he crossed his arms over his chest as he cockingly sighed out at his best friend's way. "Take a picture it might not last long."

Flinching at Yoongi's words, a deep blush covered Hoseok's cheeks as he turned around to face his best friend. "W--What?" Nervously stuttered out Hoseok while Yoongi could only chuckle at him in response.

"Come on, staring at her isn't going to draw her out to you." Sighed out Yoongi as he turned around to walk away, Hoseok choking and blushing madly at his words.

"I--I wasn't drawing anyone--"

"Oh please, you dazed off for like five minutes looking at her."

"I--I was only thinking about something!! N--Not her--"

"Yeah right." Scoffed out Yoongi as he smugly directed a wiggle of his eyebrows in Hoseok's way further embarrassing the young boy. "If that's the case--"

Hoseok's eyes widened when he saw Yoongi turn his head towards your way.

"Hey Y/N!"

You frowned at the sound of your name being called from behind you.

Turning around your eyebrows creased together even more when a waving and grinning approaching Yoongi met your line of view along with his red haired best friend who's name you remembered as....Hoe suck?

"Jimin why is your boyfriend walking towards me?"

Choking at your words, Jimin turned his head around to see his so called 'boyfriend' only to gage when Yoongi's form came into his view.

"Call him my "boyfriend" one more time and I will choke you to death." Threatened Jimin to you as you slyly grinned at him while Taehyung only chuckled.

"Hey Yoongi." You responded to the older male's calling with a simple nod. "What is it?"

"Well you see my friend Hoseok here--"

Hoseok's eyes widened knowing exactly what Yoongi was going to imply to you.

No fucking way--

"He wanted to walk with you guys home!!" Chirped out Hoseok immediately cutting Yoongi off before he could finish his phrase, the white haired boy's eyes widening as his brows jumped up in surprise.

Jimin's reaction was no different then his.

"WHAT?!"

"I DO?!"

"YES YOU DO!"

"WHAT?!"

"HUH?!"

||

Lol guess for who each of these shouts belong too

I typed this at 5 am before school, lol I'M WILDING Y'ALL

WISH ME LUCK AT HELL T^T

BIS OUT! ^^