22

After that peck on the cheek, Yoongi had not come back home to his bed.

Hell no.

He just couldn't.

How could he even sit down after all the crazy stuff that happened to him today?

After kissing Jimin--

--making out with Jimin--

--weirdly wanting more out of Jimin--

--he just couldn't...

...Couldn't think straight anymore.

He needed relief.

He needed to talk.

To just somehow, let it all out.

He needed his best friend.

"Hoe open up!!" Screamed Yoongi at the top of his lungs while continuously banging his fists on his orange haired best friend's door, his form not caring one bit at the weird stares he was receiving from the passersby of the boy's apartment.

Rustles followed by a squeak were heard coming from behind the closed door, as a yell clearly belonging to Hoseok loudly cursed at Yoongi--

"Fuck! What?!"

"Open up idiot!" Growled out Yoongi as he kicked at the door.

"Screw you turtle, go the fuck away!"

"Get your dick at your front door now Jung Hoseok before it gets cut and stuffed in your--!!"

A shriek followed by loud footsteps were heard approaching the brown oak door that suddenly flung open before Yoongi could finish his words, a panicked messy haired Hoseok bouncing up in a flash to cover Yoongi's mouth after the doors were open wide for him to take a leap of faith.

"Holy shit Min Yoongi you do not talk about such things outside a man's apartment!" Screamed out Hoseok with his only covered monkey briefs form tightly hanging itself on Yoongi's back while the mentioned boy struggled under the orange haired boy's hold on his mouth.

"Well a 'man' doesn't really model his monkey covered ass for everyone to see Jung Hoseok!" Gritted out Yoongi as he struggled to untangle his friend's koala like hold on his back.

People passing by could only look with flustered cheeks and embarrassed eyes at the duo before them outside of the orange headed boy's apartment, Yoongi and Hoseok quickly noticing them as they simultaneously groaned in annoyance once they understood their thoughts about their situation.

"I'm not gay but he is!"

"What the fuck Hobi?!"

"Shut up and get your ass inside Yoongay!"

"Call me Yoongay one more time I swear I'll rip that underwear of yours in front of everyone on the street!"

"Please, they'll be blessed to see my ass!"