13.5

"There." Simply said Jimin while throwing the dark pen he had just signed his marriage pappers with away and on the carpeted floor beneath his feet. "I hope you guys are happy."

And the boy simply left without saying a word, slamming the door to the frontdoor harshly and rather loudly on his way out.

And so that leaves us with--

"Yoongi." Said Jimin's father with a small sigh, as he handed over the poor victimised pen by Jimin's wrath over to Yoongi. "Sign up already."

Yoongi mouth was still hanging open by the younger boy's action, as he couldn't seem to process anything anymore.

"Yoongi?"

No.

"I gotta go finish up something first." Anouced the white haired boy suddenly as he got up to his feet and off towards the brown colored front door, leaving his parents and Jimin's jaw dropped open in shock.

"What?!"

He couldn't do this to Jimin.

"Yoongi! Come back h--!!"

And more importantly, he couldn't do this to himself.

And so that's why, he left while slamming the door on his way out, millions of thoughts and plans gearing up in his mind.

He was gonna fight out of this.

||

Short but I just wanted to show you all a little bit of our dear turtle °^°

It's like, 7 am over here and it's raining like crazy outside while I'm just sitting here with my bird patterned jumpsuit studying for my math test XD

I feel so soft ¤~¤

Btw--

DID YOU ALL GET SLAYED BY BTS X AOKI COMEBACK YESTERDAY?!

CAUSE I SURE DID

LIKE WHO THE HELL MADE JUNGKOOK AND RM SNAP LIKE THIS?!

HOW DARE THEY--

I'MMA GO CONTINUE MY SO CALLED 'STUDIES' °^°

BIS OUT! *keyboard drop*