39

It was finally here.

The day that everyone's been waiting for was finally here.

The day that Park Jimin and Min Yoongi were going to be getting engaged was finally here.

The boys engagement party was going to be held in the Min's backyard, as only close family and friends were going to be attending the grand event. The backyard that was once only full of multiple trees, small plants and flowers was now surrounded by a giant white tent, to block off any unnecessary and annoying bugs or insects that may annoy the guests of the party, as inside the tent, its ceiling was decorated with lights and ribbons, as in the middle of them a sign was hanging out with the words 'congratulations!' written in fancy font to catch people's attention. Tables were spread out from left and right, each of them having a specific arrangement of colorful flowers disposed on them, as each tables had small plates containing a variety of nuts in them, and a few small water bottles set for anyone who was thirsty. On the side of the tent was a huge table where the grand buffet of the party was placed, as literally every single one of Jimin and Yoongi's favorite food and drink was placed on the long table.

To say the least, the whole thing looked perfectly organized and beautiful. In anyone's eyes, this whole engagement party should be a success.

Though for many many reasons, this one couldn't be really get called "successful".....

After all what kind of successful engagement party didn't include the people who were going to be engaged in the first place?

||

"I feel like I'm in a wedding for God's sake." You stated while you struggled in walking straight on the weird stones that were placed on the entrance of the tent where the party was held in your dark heels. "Jimin and Yoongi's parents seriously went overboard with the decorations."

"Tell me about it." Sighed Hoseok as he fixed his tie that was somehow suffocating him for some reason, the boy offering you a hand to help you walk inside the tent without tripping. "Poor them. They didn't even get a say in this whole arrangement. Heck they're getting engaged against their will right now."

"I know right!" You proclaimed with a huff as you ran a hand down the side of your dress to smooth down its fabric a bit. "I mean like, wait a few years. Let them go on a few dates, a few dinners, book them a trip together to get to know each other since they despise one another." You said while plopping down on one of the many chairs around you with Hoseok sitting beside you, staring in amusement at you as you ranted your heart out. "But noooo, let's make them get married a few weeks after their graduation and oh boy, let's also host an engagement party only after a month they found out about this whole arranged marriage! (roll the credits-) Great idea mom and dad!"

"Hey hey hush now." Stated a grey haired Taehyung as he suddenly popped out from beside you with a glass of water being elegantly held by his perfect hands. "Mom and dad did do great those two are finally realizing they've got a thing for each other after all."

"But you got to admit Tae" Commented Jungkook, popping up from beside Hoseok with a glass of water also being held in his hands, the poor Jung Hoseok almost jumping out of his seat when he suddenly spoke from behind him. "They could've realized it themselves over time without this whole marriage thing."

"Exactly! Thank you!!" Tae pouted beside you at your exclamation.

"You all don't get it, those two were hopeless you know before this whole arranged marriage thing." Said Tae along with a whine after taking a sip from his water, his face scrunching up in disgust at the taste of the mentioned 'water'. "And Kookie thanks for the vodka."