6

Make sure you've read my earlier update today!!

I apologise this is late I had homework XD

||

"WHAT?!"

"HUH?!"

Yoongi's mother and Jimin's mother excitedly nodded their heads at their two sons before them, Yoongi and Jimin's mouths gaping open as they stared at their mothers as if both woman were crazy.

And to them, in this situation, they certainly were.

"Well holy shit." Breathed out Hoseok as you and Taehyung couldn't agree more to his words, both of your jaws along with Hoseok's sharp one were dropped open in shock at the situation before you.

Suddenly thought, Jimin started laughing.

"Th--This can't be happening!" Exclaimed out Jimin like a maniac as he continued to laugh. "I--This got to be a dream!! I don't even--!!"

"Mom please tell me your joking." Firmly gritted out Yoongi to the happy woman before him whom he called his mother, the boy really wanting to disown himself from her at the moment.

Yoongi's mother rolled her eyes as she brushed back a strand of her long black hair behind her ear. "Who jokes about something like this?"

"Wait, th--this--this for real?!" Stuttered out Jimin as he got up from his chair across from the woman who raised him, his eyes widening in shock as he stared in betrayal at the woman he called his mother. "I--I'm actually engaged to this roach?!"

"Watch your fucking mouth shortass!" Growled out Yoongi at Jimin who gritted his teeth at the annoying older, his mother quickly stepping up before any disastrous acts could occur between the two.

"Both of you sit down so we can explain everything more clearly."

Both Jimin and Yoongi growled at each other one last time before silently cursing each other under their breath while turning their attention back to their mothers.

"I'm all ears." Spat out Yoongi while crossing his arms over his chest, the veins in his hands popping out because of all the irritation and anger that ran throught them.

"Oh I'm listening." Calmly stated Jimin out loud, as he crossed his own arms over his chest.

Both of the mothers sighed loudly before they sent a knowing look towards one another, as if they were silently sending a message towards each other.

"You see" started Jimin's mother as she averted her gaze from her best friend and towards the papers in front of her, the woman's hands reaching out to grab a blue folder that looked neatly organized. "When both your fathers started out their business together, they both made a deal with each other that their next heirs to they're company would of course be their children as you both know."

Both Yoongi and Jimin nodded silently with furrowed eyebrows, while you, Hoseok and Taehyung curiously peaked at the folder the woman was holding in her hands like it was some kind of sacred treasure.

"Both of them spiked out a deal while they were drunk that both of their next heirs will marry each other to tighten their business further, and so that no conflicts could happen between them or they're kids in the future."

Yoongi and Jimin could only gape like goldfish as their mothers continued in explaining to them.

"And in that drunken night, one thing led to another as both of them printed out and signed this contract between each other." Further explained Yoongi's mother as she shuffled her hand around in the blue folder before taking out a neat white paper that consisted of thousands of practically unreadable small words, the woman lifting up the said paper in the air for everyone to see.

All of you guys practically lunged up to see the paper Yoongi's mother was holding like wild animals that had just found their next meal for the day, all of your eyes intensely trying to focus on every word imprinted on the white sheet of paper.

Thought Yoongi and Jimin could only focus on one thing.

Their father's signatures at the bottom of the paper.

"This is--" Breathed out Jimin in disbelief as both he Yoongi's minds could barely comprehend what's going on anymore.

"I--were engaged." Bitterley breathed out Yoongi as his mouth gaped open along with his eyes in disbelief, looking like a lost soft little meow meow.

"I'm engaged." Said Jimin to himself out loud as he slowly backed away from everyone, the boy tripping on his own two feet as he fell right on his but on the carpeted floor of his house's living room. "I'm freaking engaged to Min fucking Yoongi!"

"Jimin--"

"No mom! Stop! This is ridiculous!! I'm not--!!"

Suddenly the front door of the giant house swung open, revealing two figures dragging away multiple bags with them across the floor.

"We're home!"

||

Yupe that's it for today XD

LE BIS IS OUT NOW!! XD