32.5

Second and last update of today
Enjoy~~

||

Yoongi could only laugh loudly as he watched his best friend's embarrassed retreating figure practically running towards their school's double exit doors with satisfied and amused eyes, as the boy couldn't feel any prouder at the fact that he may have just stirred up his best friend's confused mind to question his feelings for the girl known as Kang Y/N, the girl Hoseok had been crushing on for more then a year now.

'If he isn't even trying to think about it, might as well help him with it right?'

Evilly smirking as he followed the orange haired boy out of their school doors, Yoongi happily swung the doors open and raced his way down the stairs, his eyes peering over the multiple faces that stood at the end of the short flight of stairs, sighing in satisfaction when his gazing had finally caught the sight of Park Jimin's figure that stood not too far from him.

"Hey, Chim--!!" Tried Yoongi in calling out to him with a smile adoring his features.

The boy though suddenly stood frozen in his place, the last bit of his phrase completely forgotten as he silently gaped in amazement at the view before him.

...okay.

It was a known fact that Yoongi was a pretty cool and chill guy who never freaked out over things to easily, and he was known to be someone who just always knew how to handle any situation that was put out to him; whether it was awkward or surprising, the boy could handle it.

But, what in living hell was this?

Not too far from him stood Park Jimin in all his glory, typing away on his phone.

This should be normal to him, right?

Yes, it should.

It should.

It seriously should.

It like, really, really should.

.....It seriously, really, literally, should.

But he couldn't help but gape in amazement in that moment, at the beautiful being that is Park Jimin.

(A/N: literal presentation of me in every second of every single day)

You see, it was now 3 o'clock in the afternoon- the time that every student in his high school should be out by now, going out towards their home to rest after a long day of hell known as school.

And because it was 3 o'clock, that means that the beautiful giant star known as the sun was still shining up in the sky in all it's glory.

Yet that sun's blazing rays were nothing compared to how much Jimin shone in his eyes as he stared at him from afar in that moment.

Yoongi could only curse in his mind at his poor dictionary, that had no suitable words to describe the being that is Park Jimin.

Does the word handsome seriously and fully be enough to describe his beauty?

Like--

His small yet wide brown eyes that could make any straight man weak at the sight of them, along with his white fair skin that he knew was smooth to the touch cause like you know- (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ; his plump lips that were puckered up together in the most cute way Yoongi had ever seen along with his squeezable cheeks- the upper ones not the, well, ( ͡⌐■ ͜ʖ ͡-■); and don't even get the boy started on his perfectly sculpted jaw that he could go on for weeks in describing like--

Yoongi's eyes widened at his thoughts as he took a slight step back.

....what?

What was he doing?

Was he seriously--?

"Oh! Hey dumbass!!"

Yoongi flinched at the sudden insult that was obviously directed at him by none other then Jimin himself, as the blond boy waved his hand in his direction with a gentle smile appearing on his face.

That smile--

"Come on already will you?"

Yoongi felt his breath hitch when that smile stretched out more on the blond's face.

Beautiful.

.....what could he say more at this poi-- oh.

Oh.

'Oh.'

The breath that he was unconsciously holding on too came out as a soft pant past his small lips as he realization came down on him like river.

Literal chills went down his spine as his blood ran cold.

'Oh god.'

'I'm screwed.'

||

We're at 29k reads and I literally only wanted 30k reads in the first place but like :') I love you guys. Thanks for showing me and my book some love TTnTT

Summary of this chapter: Park Jimin should be charged for existing. QwQ and lil meow meow found out he's in love~~
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■

BIS OUT!