17

Jimin's day went away faster than my ass when I piss off my older sis.

The boy had successfully gone throught 7 hours of school without encountering or seeing his white haired neighbor, as he had peacefully been at ease the whole day.

Even when he had sat beside you during lunch, without Taehyung of course cause he was too busy with Jungcock ┬┴┤o ͜ʖ ͡o), you didn't tease him or even mention the name of Min Yoongi to him which was something pretty surprising to him since you had been exactly doing that the whole week he was avoiding Yoongi.

The boy was thankful to the god that had decided to put some drama in your life for once and actually make you feel like shit instead of him.

And that drama was of course none other then a certain newly orange dyed haired boy.
┬┴┤o ͜ʖ ͡o)

He did kinda feel bad that you were actually so dense about the fact that the mentioned boy was deeply into you, but he was also glad that you were finally reciprocating the feelings the sweet orange haired boy badly deserved.

But at the moment, Jimin was more glad that the final bell of the day had finally rang, as the annoying rusty sound of the metal bell sounded heaven to his ears.

The blonde couldn't wait to go home and relax for a bit after a long stressful day of avoiding Yoongi, again, as he hoped he could get their before his parents got back from work since he didn't really feel like seeing the people who poured their blood sweat and tears on him in his current state.

So, he hastily packed his bag, swung it on his shoulder, and ran his way out of his math class as fast as he could, not even caring for the many shouts and cusings he was receiving from other students for pushing them out of his way.

He only had one goal he needed to badly accomplish right now.

To get his ass on his bed. Right. Now.

And that goal didn't really look hard to reach.

Because the next second, he was running right towards his school exit doors, as he smiled in victory at their glorious sight.

But as for the next second after that--

Ohohoho--

Well you see--

-- ┬┴┤o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Jimin was abruptly pulled by his forearm and slammed against his school's hallway wall, the boy gasping loudly in surprise at the unexpected current turn of events.

And as he opened his eyes and finally acknowledged the face of his abuser, Jimin's surprised heart wasn't put at ease at all.

Why you may be wondering?

Because once his eyes were fully open, they were met with the sight of a newly dyed annoyed blue haired Yoongi.

||

I know, cliché~~ but ya girl loves it ~3~

Oh yeah!

Btw--

I

Freaking

Reached

1k

Reads

On

This

Book

....

BAAAASGJFSSGJKO

I'M SCREECHING AND SCREAMING MY HEART OUT RN Y'ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, I NEVER IMAGINED AT ALL THAT THIS BOOK WOULD GET SO MUCH ATTENTION! I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS GONNA FLOP BUT LIKE LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW! ; 0 ;

I PURPLE YOU ALL SO MUCH

VOTE AND COMMENT CAUSE I'M A REAL HOE FOR THOSE LOL

LE BIS IS OUT! ¤3¤