18

One second, he was ready to run out the doors to this hell hole and off towards his comfortable bed and pillow where he would of finally felt at peace.

But now, Jimin was seriously straight up ready to burry himself alive.

Why you may ask?

"Why the fuck are you avoiding me?!"

This my friend, is the exact reason to Jimin's conflicted emotions.

Jimin gulped as he nervously directly looked at Yoongi's deep brown eyes that were holding so much anger at the moment Jimin seriously felt like he could melt from the hot and intense glare the older was giving him.

Not that kind of hot and intense glare my children of course.
(╯ ͡° ل͜ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"It's been a full week Park fucking Jimin." Growled out Yoongi as he towered over the blonde haired boy, his slightly long blue locks covering his small eyes and forehead almost completely, giving Jimin a mysterious hot sinister look he had never seen the older withhold, his breath hitching up as a lump formed in his throat. "A full week of you avoiding me. Why the fuck would you do that?!"

Jimin bit his lip at the older male before him, as he gulped the lump that had formed in his throat out of nervousness.

"I--"

Jimin's eyes widened as a realisation struck him in that second.

Why the hell would he care?

Why would Yoongi care if Jimin didn't speak with him for days?

Jimin felt his mouth drying up completely, as no reasonable words seemed to be able to escape out of his mouth, as his puffy bottom lip got chewed up by his teeth while he nervously looked away from Yoongi's piercing dark eyes.

Thought, now it was Yoongi's turn to feel his mouth getting completely dryed up.

The older male's mouth gaped open in wonder while feeling his body tensing up at the sight of Jimin's bottom lip getting tortured by his pearly white teeth, as he digged his nails hard in the palm of his hand, feeling his milky skin getting pierced harshly from the action.

....why couldn't he freely torture them like this?

Jimin's lips...

--why....?

Licking his lips and feeling shock consuming his body at his thoughts, Yoongi gritted his teeth as an animalistic growl escaped his mouth, feeling the boy in front of him flinching in surprise when Yoongi suddenly grabbed both of his wrists.

"Y--Yoongi--!!"

The mentioned older male didn't care or acknowledge the sound of his name getting called by the smaller then him blonde male, as he quickly started dragging Jimin tightly by his wrist back inside the school hallways and away from the school's main exit doors.

"Yoongi what the fuck?! Let go you jacka--!!"

"SHUT UP!" Loudly exclaimed out Yoongi without even turning back to look at the younger male, confusion and irritation clogging his mind to much to even care at the blonde's reaction.

The blonde's reaction that was full of shook.

Without thinking, unconsciously and without even staring straight up where his feet were even carrying him, Yoongi lead Jimin to the one place they both grew to share to love.

The school's music room.

And after that one step they both decided to take inside, their fates literally changed forever.

The school was completely empty now anyway. ┬┴┤o ͜ʖ ͡o)

||

I'm like, drenched from head to toe from the rain, but I still wrote this chapter without even changing my clothes yet. Lol, dOn'T aSk Me HoW

HOPE YA LIKED THIS!

BIS OUT! ┬┴┤o ͜ʖ ͡o)