28

A soft yawn made it's way out of his lips as a messy haired Jimin emerged out from under his baby blue blanket, his drowsy sleepy eyes looking lost as he gazed at his surroundings.

Yawning once more, he slid his legs down on the floor to his bedroom as he rubbed at his tired eyes with fisted hands, his vision slowly coming back to him as his eyes ever so slowly woke up.

Thought when they became wide awake, he frowned when darkness met his line of vision as he curiously peered over at his alarm clock beside his bed to look at the time--

4:30 am

His eyes instantly awoke and went wide at this.

Why in the actual hell was he awake at this hour of the day?!

'It's maybe because you fell asleep at 8 pm you idiot.' His conscience had so sweetly reminded him as the frown that overtook Jimin's features slowly diminished away as he remembered yesterday's last events--

After their moment at the alleyway, and after Jimin had begged Yoongi to let him go home already, the blue haired boy took it upon himself to dispose his future husband at his doorsteps, as he was worried he will run off again like earlier on today.

"I can walk up the stairs on my own you know." Sighed out Jimin as he peered at the hand that Yoongi had circulated around his waist like a ring, as the oldest of the two helped him in making his way up the three-four steps that led to his front door. "Your treating me like a pregnant woman for god sake."

"That can be arranged if you want--"

"I'll rearrange your face that's what I'm gonna do--"

"Hey I'm joking now." Chuckled out Yoongi as him and Jimin had arrived at the front door of the blonde haired boy's house, as Jimin glared at him with puffy and tinted pink cheeks.

"Your a guy anyway so it's impossible for something like that to happen. That's why we'll just have to go with adoption I guess--"

Skillfully dodging a fist that was aimed at his jaw, Yoongi grabbed the arm that Jimin was trying to abuse him with as he smirked right in the younger's face, who kept his glaring eyes firmly planted on his face.

"That wasn't very nice."

"You deserve it."

"Mm, your right I guess."

And Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's head while he slightly bent down to smack the boy's ass, as blonde's eyes widened and cheeks reddened at the older's simultaneous actions.

"See ya honey!" Exclaimed out Yoongi innocently to the blonde as he scurried his way towards his own house, as in the one right beside the blonde's, the blue haired boy waving his hand goodbye to the dumbfounded Jimin that he had left on the doorsteps of the Park's house.

And after awkwardly waving the blue haired boy back, Jimin dashed inside his house, ignored his mother's greeting and calling for him, and literally fainted on his bed while not even changing out of his uniform.

Jimin covered his red cheeks as he remembered the last of yesterday's events and he shook his head back in forth while almost shrieking in embarrassment.

'I swear I'm turning into an annoying anime school girl.' Miserably grumbled out the blonde haired boy in his head while rubbing his temples gently. 'It's all because of you Min fucking Yoongi.'

Deciding to stop thinking about his future husband and to ignore his still slightly sleepy mind, the blonde haired boy scurried his way inside of his bathroom to take a well deserved relaxing bath.

||

I swear to god, I almost yeeted my phone out the window when I saw that I hit 10k on this book

Are you guys for real?!

ArE yOu GuYs EvEn ReAl--?

NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING,  I'M A HOE FOR READS SO SKSKSKSKSKSKSKKKK--

Anyway, I'm going to be getting back to school soon, so don't start getting used to the early updates, cause Ramadan is also near, and your girl can't balance not eating anything all day with school and wattpad, so-- Be PaTiEnT oN mOi

Btw, did y'all know that your beautiful and amazing? :')

*cringes at my cheeseness*

Anywho-- LE BIS IS OUT! ¤□¤