20

I may have a little, tinsey bit got carried away while writing their kiss

But, oh well, I'mMa BlAmE zEe TeEnAgE hOeMoNES

EnJoY~~! ┬┴┤o ͜ʖ ͡o)

||

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise when Yoongi's lips had crushed into his own, as the older had suddenly caught him off guard and in a blink, pinned him to the piano that was once behind the blue haired boy's back; the older's hands holding his wrists tightly against his sides to keep him in place.

And in a blink of an eye, the simple press of their lips against each other sent both of their minds into hazards.

They just couldn't think straight anymore.

And that's how they begun to unleash all the repressed lust that both of them unknowingly held for each other.

Yoongi took Jimin's lips with his and began kissing them vigorously, bitting and sucking at the perfect plump luscious lips that were only seconds ago, shaking in rage directed at him.

His hands slipped into the boy's beautiful blonde locks as his other hand remained on his cuffs, pinning his body in place.

The blue haired boy felt himself melting against the younger as he thoroughly tasted his lips, almost moaning at the amazing pleasurable feeling it gave him. His lips had a tinge of strawberry taste to them, but mostly, it was....different. His lips had a taste that he had never experienced, a taste that he didn't know existed before.

But he felt madly intoxicated to it.

Jimin couldn't even respond as Yoongi assaulted his lips with his. He felt his heart stop when their lips created a rough friction that sent a weird almost chilly sensation down his spine, and the fact that the older's hand was clapped tightly in his blonde locks didn't help his thumping heart at all. As their kiss became more and more deep, creating an odd and exciting feeling in his lower stomach, he could only moan the older's name in his head with his eyes tightly shut down.

Their bodies were on fire as they pulled away, goosebumps immediately running all over their bodies as they breathed in and out loudly, their eyes in their half closed up state piercing like bullets against one another, looking...

...Lost...

...and full of want.

"Y--Yoongi..." breathed out Jimin through a stutter while a wide blush decorated his cheeks as his hands were able to slip away from Yoongi's tight hold on his cuffs.

"...yeah?" Asked Yoongi shortly to the younger, eyeing him thoroughly, as his stranded eyes watched as the younger's hands slowly moved to grip at his shoulders, while his own hands unconsciously moved down to grip at the back of the younger tights, that were tangled between his.

"W--what are we...doing?" Asked Jimin immensely confused and afraid at all this entire situation with the boy he had thought to hate, thousands of questions pouring into his mind all of them getting reformulated to the question he had wondered out loud for Yoongi to hear.

What was going on between them?

However, his train of thoughts were cut short when he felt Yoongi suddenly lift him up by his thighs, as a gasp stumbled it's way out of his lips while his hands unconsciously gripped tighter on Yoongi's shoulders.

Ever so softly and with care, Yoongi had descended him at the top of the piano.

And once  he had landed safely at the top of the piano's closed down keys, Yoongi asked him one question that made Jimin stop his train of thoughts that were running widely around in his mind--

"Do you care?"

Jimin's eyes innocently had gotten wide at Yoongi's question, as his lips parted slightly in surprise.

He watched as Yoongi's eyes looked at him with seriousness screaming in them, as the older caressed his slightly sweaty face that had some of his messed up strands stuck on his temples.

"Do you care?"

Slowly he shook his head with his lips still parted in wonder, as Jimin's eyes watched as Yoongi perfectly fit himself between his open legs on the grand piano, their chest now touching as Yoongi smiled at him surprising Jimin further.

And before he could further think of anything else or voice out any confusing question out at the open for the older to hear, he was cut short by another assault of Yoongi's lips against his.

Thought, this time, the kiss was less urgent.

It was weirdly....more passionate.

And weirdly, Jimin was responding back.

....Huh.

Didn't they passionately hate each other only moments ago?

No, only literally seconds ago?

Fate...really had it's ways.

Screw it.

Jimin wasn't going to deny it anymore.

Neither was Yoongi.

How could they when their tongues were literally dwelling in a harmonic war right at this second?

Maybe....

Just maybe....

The two boys may or may not exactly hate each other after all....

||

Again. I bLaMe ZeE tEeNaGe HoEmOnEs.

You guys have no idea how much I squeezed my brains out for this.

I even asked my brother's girlfriend how it's like to kiss XD

She was like "Mays dear do we need to talk?" Lol

Hope you liked it!!  ͡° ل͜ ͡°

BIS OUT!