29

Previously on "Arranged Marriage":

After picking up Jimin from Taehyung's place, and after sharing another heated moment with the blonde, Yoongi had disposed him safely at the door of his house, but of course not before teasing the younger for a bit.

Now, a red faced Jimin awoke and remembered all of those past events at 4:30 am in the morning, as the younger decided to shake it off nonetheless and continue on with his day normally.

Now, what do you think about all of this? Do you think after those 3 not so innocent kisses that they had shared with one another, changes may occur in their lives? Or will the duo continue on with their lives normally? (o ͜ʖ ͡o)

From my little friend Lenny, you should've guess the answer by now~~~

Now then, on with the chapter Sksksksksksksk--

||

6:30 am at the Park's household:

"Jimin honey!! wake up!!" Called out Jimin's mother, as she walked her way down her house's hallway towards Jimin's room, softly knocking on the blonde haired boy's bedroom door, as she slipped her hand in it's handle while she twisted it to the side to swing its door open. "We're gonna be late too--!!"

Jimin's mother's eyes widened as she cut herself mid-sentence while her hand slipped out from it's hold on the silver doorknob to Jimin's bedroom, the woman shocked in seeing her son dressed up and ready to go to their daily morning breakfast at the Min's.

"I'm already awake mom." Chuckled out Jimin to his mother as he swung his bag-pack over his shoulder, while offering the woman before him a sweet angelic smile. "Been this way since 4 am."

"H--How--?" The shook dark haired woman could only blink as no words seemed to be able to be formed in her mind to reply to her son.

"I'm ready to go too." Further continued Jimin in saying as he pushed his blonde hair back while looking at his reflection in the mirror. "I already brushed my teeth and reviewed all of my studies so we can go."

"Jimin honey" Firmly finally spoke out Park Mina to her son with furrowed eyebrows and narrowed eyes as she stepped up to grip both of her son's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Jimin himself narrowed his eyes at his mother's question, as he curiously titled his head to the side while giving the woman a reassuring smile. "Of course I am mom, what are you talking about?"

Mina couldn't believe what she was witnessing.

She seriously couldn't believe her eyes and ears.

Is she getting to old and imagining all of this before her?

"....okay?" Said the dark haired woman, rather questioned, to her son with uncertainty flooding her voice, as she watched with bewildered eyes and heard with her ears a sentence she had never knew she'd live the day to hear come out of her boy's mouth--

"Come on now let's go over the Min's to have breakfast."

||

"Yoongi honey are you sure your alright?" Questioned Min Yoona to her son for the nth time as she worryingly gazed at Yoongi's formed setting up the plates on the huge wooden table that resided in the Min's garden. The garden that consisted of various forms and shapes of red roses, white lilies and multi-colored daisies that served as decoration to the plain dark and light green trees and bushes that sided the grass of the giant garden.

"Mom" sighed out Yoongi to his mother as he turned his head around to peer at her form that stood at the head of the table, his eyes blankly looking at her. "I said I'm fine. How many times do I need to say it for you to believe me?"

"No it's just--" the mother sighed as she shook her head slightly, while her hand went up to push her long black hair behind her back. "Nevermind."

Suddenly the doorbell to their frontdoor rang loudly through their ears, as Min Yoona ears perked up at this while she scurried her way to open the door, that she was sure was hiding her best friend and her other son behind it, Yoongi chuckling loudly at her excited form, while the blue haired male made his way to follow her to the front door to their house but with slow and short steps.

"Mina!!" Exclaimed out Min Yoona excitedly before she even swung her front door open, as the dark haired woman laughed loudly when she heard someone chuckling at her from behind her brown wooden door.

And after she swung her door open, the owner of that chuckled lunged at her while exclaiming loudly--

"Yoona!" Exclaimed out Park Mina as she squealed while hugging her long time best friend tightly, as her mentioned best friend was squeezing the living day lights out of her but she could only care less. Like, it has been less then 24 hours that she hasn't seen her best friend in, give her a break!!

"Come in! Come in!" Said Yoona as she finally let go of her shorter-then-her best friend, her form moving aside so that the woman she considered to be like her sister could past through along with her future son-in-law. "Today we're having pancakes and waffles!!"

And that was how the most awkward breakfast in the history of breakfast took place in the Min's garden.

And even though it lasted for only 15 minutes, it was enough to make Jimin almost yeet his entire plate in Yoongi's face.

||

First of all--

I just wanna give a shoutout to -IMfUcKiNgDonE- for being one the sweetest person alive, like seriously, give this fanboy a follow, and check out his Vkook book oWo you guys have no idea how much I enjoy talking with him <3

Second of all--

12. Freaking. K.

Yupe, after whipping my glasses for over a hundred times I can clearly see it--

THIS BOOK REACHED 12K READS

AWETGGRWAA HOW?! WHY?! YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T WANNA KNOW, JUST THANK YOU FOR THIS QWQ

I really hope I can at least reach 30k reads before I finish this book (which is going to take a while--) cause right after I finish it, I'm publishing a Taekook book ┬┴┤o ͜ʖ ͡o)

AntiquityDreams lalaeuphoria captaindanverss LilSamMew
heartinie Sadlifegang yOu Guys ArE in It BtW--

lol SamSam knows this already but I'm tagging her anyway skskskskskskkkkkk

Le BIS is OUT !!! OwO