24

Previously on "Arranged Marriage":

After kissing Yoongi and sharing the most awkward moment of his life with the mentioned boy, a stressed out and tired Jimin ran his confused mind and hormones over to his childhood best friend's house, Kim Taehyung.

There, he dragged the grey haired handsome husbando material boy over to his room, and confessed three stuttered words out to him that sent Kim Taehyung's mind into a frenzy.

"I--I kissed Yoongi--"

And hell literally broke lose in Kim Taehyung's room after Jimin had uttered those words out to him.

||

"Ice cream, confetti and ropes" you recited to yourself as you stepped out of your neighborhood convenience store, as you nodded to yourself in satisfaction at the content inside the paper bag in your hands. "Yupe that's pretty much it."

Walking your way out of the parking lot, your eyes wondered around the road left and right for a taxi you could take to go over Taehyung's house, because you were pretty sure if you were going to be running late anymore then this, Taehyung would literally yeet you out the window.

Finally thought after nearly 10 minutes of searching, your eyes met the sight of the small yellow car you've been searching for for hours as you awkwardly waved your hand over to it.

Thankfully, the vehicle pulled up right in front you without you ending up shouting for it to come over to you, as you sighed while stepping up to sit in it's back seat.

"Where to young lady?"

"Too *insert street name* please."

(A/N: I don't know any streets in Seoul and Google didn't help so--)

"You got it beautiful."

Ignoring that last remark, you buckled your seat belt as you sighed while sitting back in your seat, as you relaxed your tired form while closing your eyes, as you took in a moment of complete comfort.

Thought your relaxed state didn't really last long as you suddenly were flinched out of your comfort zone by a loud yawn coming from right beside you.

Slowly turning your head, you frowned when your eyes met the form of a petite black haired girl sitting right beside you, your eyebrows creasing together in confusion as to how you didn't notice her present the second you got inside the yellow vehicule.

You brushed it off thought, as you slowly turned your head around to the side, away from the black haired girl's form, as you tried to relax your body once more.

Again. You were abruptly interrupted in doing so.

Thought this time it was because of a phone ringing.

And that phone belonged to none other then the girl sitting beside you.

The mentioned girl looked equally as surprised as you at the sudden ringing of her phone, as she hastily took ahold of it and silenced it's consistent ringing by agreeing to take the call.

"Hello?" She grumpily said to the person on the other line of the phone, as her other hand went up to give her aching temples a small amount of pressure to ease her dizziness a bit.

"Kim Jeannie don't 'hello' me you've been out for almost an hour!!"

You and the black haired beauty simultaneously cringed along with the old man driving you at the yell that emitted out from the girl's phone.

"What do you have to say for yourself!!"

"Jin let--"

You sweat dropped at the sound of an offencive gasp emitting out from the person on the other side of the line.

"'Jin'?! Just 'Jin'?! No oppa?! No respect?! Is this how I raised you!!"

You raised a brow at his words.

'Jin? As in Seokjin?' You wondered in your head along with a frown as realisation came crashing down on you. 'Wait is that Mr. Kim?!'

Thought your train of thoughts were interrupted by the black haired girl beside you, 'Jeannie', suddenly exclaiming loudly--

"Jin could you let me speak for one goddamn second!?!" Exclaimed out Jean in irritation to her older brother as her shout silenced the man on the other side of the line. "I just finished studying with Haya and Lei, and I'm heading back home now! I just got a little bit delayed because their older sister Sasha insisted that I should try out her cooking for once and that's why I  stayed over with them a little bit!! That's it!"

You and the taxi driver could only tense up at the situation before you, while you all waited, including Jean of course, for her older brother to reply to her on other side of the line, that was scarily silent the whole time.

"....okay fine I'm sorry okay." Sighed out Jin on the other side of the line much more calmly this time as you weirdly felt relieved for the black haired girl. "Me, Namjoon and Sam were just worried sick you know!!"

'Namjoon? As in our english teacher?' You thought to yourself with a frown.

"Well you and your boyfriend can relax 'cause I'm not going anywhere." Jean sighed as the taxi driver had came to a stop to her destination, to which you probably guessed to be her house, as she took out her wallet to pay the old man. "Not now at least. Bye!!"

"Wait what?! Young lady--!"

Ending her phone call, she payed for the old man in front of her while thanking him with a sweet adorable dimple smile, as she stepped out of the yellow vehicule along with her black bagpack.

And as she left you only had one thought lurking in the back of your mind.

'Mr. Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon are dating--?!'

||

This was kinda crack-ish but don't worry it's not really irrelevant to the story cause were going to see Jean and Namjin again in the story ;)

Also Jean is heartinie who I added up in this story cause she said she didn't want to be Y/N, so here you are being Jin's little sister and practically Namjin's daughter along with Sam sksksksksksks.

Give her a follow and check out her stories if you want!! Trust me you won't regret it >~<

Btw Sam is LilSamMew

Lei is lalaeuphoria

Haya is ajakrel

And Sasha is AntiquityDreams

I'm telling you all all of this cause you'll be seing them later on in this story so keep them in mind ^^

Give them a follow and make sure to check out their stories as well if you want too!! Again, Trust me, you won't regret it •~•

BIS OUT!! 7u7