42

"So" Started off Jin in saying while serving his guests some cheesecake with a friendly smile. "You guys ran away from your engagement party."

"Uh-huh." Said Yoongi in response along with a nod while shoving a handful of cake in his mouth.

"The one that I wasn't invited to." Further remarked Jin, looking clearly ticked off, Sam snorting across from him at his words while Jimin sent him a nervous laugh as he shoved a small piece of cake in his mouth himself.

"Pretty much." Said Yoongi along with an innocent shrug, Jimin choking beside him at his casual answer to the tall older Seokjin who amusingly was looking between the two.

"And now you guys are seeking to refuge yourself in my house."

"You do own me a lot." Said Yoongi with a smirk, Jimin frowning at his words while Jin couldn't help but chuckle.

"Unfortunately." Said Jin along with the shake of his head as he pursued his lips, the man looking at both Yoongi and Jimin up and down, Jin almost laughing at how differently the two sat before him.

Jimin looked tense and cute as heck while he was nervously fidgeting in his seat, and as for Yoongi he sat up straight with his arms crossed over his chest and a wide smirk plastered on his face, the smirk that Jin was ready to rip off of his cat like face.

Sighing to himself while rubbing at the bridge of his nose, Jin sent the two a reassuring smile as he said--

"Of course I'm letting you stay here."

And a breath that Jimin hasn't known he was holding in was set free after the older had said those words, the pink haired boy smiling when Yoongi had placed a hand on his shoulder in an act of comfort as he flashed him a "told you it'll be alright" kind of smile that Jimin almost giggled at.

"However-" said Jin suddenly cutting off Jimin and Yoongi's silent celebration, Jimin flinching in the older man's direction with creased together eyebrows in worry while Yoongi sent him a curious look. "Before you both settle yourselves in--"

Jin suddenly pointed a fork at Yoongi's face which Jimin eyed in horror while Yoongi rolled his eyes knowing whatever the older was going to say next was going to be utterly ridiculous.

And he stood corrected-

"How dare you not invite me to your engagement party Min Yoongi?!"

"Jin just drop it." Sighed Sam, the girl eyes flashing wide in horror after she had uttered those words while Jean beside her whistled.

"Well you're definitely dead."

"I-"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME?!"

"Nice knowing you Kim Hyerin."

"Jean I am so close in picking your eye out."

"Oh bring it shorty come on."

"Hey!!"

"DON'T IGNORE ME YOU TWO!!"

Yoongi and Jimin could only stare at the chaos before them, both of them fearing that the family feud before them, or whatever's actually going on right now, could start becoming something more.

However, before things could get physical between the mentioned family members, the sound of the door of the house clicking open suddenly was heard by everyone, as the sound of a crash and someone cursing followed it.

"I'm home!!" Announced the tall figure of Kim Namjoon as he appeared in all his glory at his house's living room holding a giant paper bag full of groceries in his arms, all the people in the mentioned room smiling at his arrival as Sam and Jean literally raced their way towards him.