25

Previously on "Arranged Marriage":

After receiving a call from one of your best friends Kim Taehyung, where he shouted at you to "Get your ass over to his house now with some ropes, confetti and ice cream", you took a taxi to head over to the mentioned boy's house along with the things he had asked you to get.

And after experiencing a weird encounter in the mentioned yellow vehicule with whom you noted was your teacher's younger sister, you had finally arrived at Taehyung's place.

What do you think will happen next? OwO

||

"Oh!! Y/N!! Hi!"

You laughed at the enthusiastic brown haired woman before you, who was practically a replica of your best friend Kim Taehyung, but of course a much more feminine version of him, as she opened the door for you and greeted you with a wide smile. "Come in! Come in!!"

You politely bowed down to her while you laughed out a small greeting towards her "Hello Mrs.  Kim."

"Y/N!" Huffed out the older woman as she practically pulled you inside her house. "It's Taeyon!! T-A-E-Y-O-N! How  many times do I have to spell it for you?!"

Chuckling, you slightly shook your head while bending down to untie your shoes. "No can do Mrs. Kim, my mom will disown me if I disrespect you."

"It's not disrespect if I'm the one telling you to call me by my name!" Pouted the older woman over to you while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well it's st--"

"Mom!! I really need Y/N over here so can you cut your chitchating with her?!" Suddenly shouted out Taehyung to his mother from up the stairs as the mentioned woman rolled her eyes at her son's request while you only chuckled. "Yeah yeah I'm sending her off to you!!"

"Good luck with these two." Sighed out Taeyon to you as she bend down to fix up her front door rack. "Fair warning, they were acting pretty weird before you got here."

"I'll keep that in mind." You chuckled out as you started making your way up the flight of the stairs that led to the second floor of the Kim household. "Thanks Mrs. Kim."

The woman grunted as she waved you off.

"It's Taeyon for god sake!"

||

Your e/c could only stare in horror at the scene portraying itself before you.

Why the hell is Jimin tied up on Taehyung's bed with the mentioned boy's blue window curtains? And judging from the rings that were still attached to the blue curtains, you noted it was not so gently taken down from their rightful place at the boy's window.

"Y/N!" Exclaimed out Taehyung happily to you as he offered you his classic sweeet boxy smile. "Your finally here!"

"Taehyung." You calmly breathed out while your eyes still were looking at Jimin's pouting tied up self on the grey haired boy's bed. "Explain. Now."

"Well you were taking your damn time in getting here so I had no choice but to tie our little Chim over here with--"

"--your curtains?!"

"Well--" Taehyung peered over at Jimin for a second then slowly turned back to look at you."--yupe pretty much."

You could only stare at your best friend with gaping eyes.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Well he wouldn't stop trying to run away so that was my only option!!" Offensively exclaimed out Taehyung to you at your outburst  while you rolled your eyes and almost face palmed at  his actions.