5

The awkward silence that hung over in the air around you all could seriously choke the greatest of smoking champions if they ever got to experience an uncomfortable thick tension in their lungs like this. You all felt like practically choking yourselves then to die to the hands of the embarrassment and awkwardness that hung in the air around you.

And how did this happen?

Well--

All of you had reluctantly, and unwillingly, agreed to just walk together towards Jimin and Yoongi's houses as the situation was just to uncalled for to be denied if that made any sense.

And that brings us to your unfortunate current situation.

Jimin's heart almost burst in joy when he peeked up ahead to see that all of you were soon going to reach Yoongi's and his houses, the boy not wasting a second in quickly grabbing both of your's and Taehyung's arms.

"Well guess we're here now, so bye!"

And just like that, Jimin fled the scene with a surprised Taehyung and a shrieking you.

Hoseok breathed out a loud sigh of relief when he saw you and the other two finally disappear from his sight as he turned his head to meet gazes with a very pissed off Yoongi.

"What the fuck was that back there?!" Exclaimed Yoongi to Hoseok while swinging his hands in the air, Hoseok gasping out an offencive gasp at his words.

"You were going to tell Y/N that I like her!!"

"So?"

"So?! Min Yoongi, I'm not a brave and shining armour like guy just like you!! I can't just tell her-- she doesn't even know who I am for hell's sake!!"

Yoongi pitifully narrowed his eyes at his raged best friend, the boy guiltily biting his lip as he sighed.

"I'm sorry hope....I--I didn't mean it." Truthfully said Yoongi to his red haired best friend, genuinely guilty for the stupid prank he unintentionally played towards his best friend's feelings.

"Yeah yeah, I forgive you." Huffed out Hoseok with a wave of his hand as he sighed, Yoongi grinning from ear as he playfully nudged the boy's chest, Hoseok chuckling with a roll of his eyes at the gummy smiling boy.

"Come on, I'll make it up to you by letting you win a round in Mario cart." Teasingly said Yoongi as he hurriedly went up the three flight of stairs in front of his front door, the boy swinging his door open for him and Hoseok to go in.

Chuckling at his friend's cockiness, Hoseok reluctantly went in while shaking his head in amusement.

"What about homework?" Questioned Hoseok while plopping himself down on Yoongi's couch, immediately taking one of the black controllers in his hands, Yoongi scoffing at his words after quickly inserting in his cd.

"I'm sorry, who?"

Laughing whole heartly, and high fiving each other after agreeing on facing tomorrow scoldings together, the two happily started their match after choosing a specific character to play with--

--thought they were interrupted by the sound of Yoongi's phone ringing in his pocket.

Caller ID: Mom

Yoongi sighed as he picked up his phone to answer his mother.

||

"What is it mom?" Sighed out Yoongi as his sulky form went up to sit in a seat right beside Jimin in the Park's living room, as Hoseok sat right beside him with you and Taehyung sitting right to his left.

Yoongi's mother grinned from ear to ear, much like her son earlier as she slowly slid over two pieces of papers towards Jimin and Yoongi's direction, Jimin's mother almost giggling knowing what her friend was going to say next.

"Congratulations!!" Exclaimed out Mrs. Min to the two before her, Jimin and Yoongi along with you, Taehyung and Hoseok confusingly looking at the two women in front of you.

However, your confusions instantly faded away when Mrs. Park had loudly exclaimed out those next words.

"You two are engaged now!"

And that's when hell broke loose in the Park household.

||

Short as hell but double update up ahead cause I'm feeling great today XD

LE BIS IS NOT OUT YET!