30.5

What actually happened during Jimin's morning breakfast with Yoongi that ended in him getting too excited:

(P.s. To all of you innocent people, I'm sorry--)

The sound of utensils clicking against plates rung through the air of the Min's family backyard, as Park Mina and Min Yoona along with their soon to be wedded sons were peacefully eating their breakfast that consisted of waffles, pancakes, different varieties of fruits, and some apple and orange juice, along with small little plates that contained different kinds of nuts.

Yoongi was happily tasting the sweet pack of waffles his mother had prepared for him since he specifically had requested them from her, as a small cute grin appeared on his face once the sweet taste of the strawberry topping his favorite dish had hit his hungry mind, as he thoroughly savored it's sweet taste.

Though, meanwhile with our blonde haired mochi, Jimin hadn't even touched his plate yet, nor did he even try to grab one of the many utensils displayed before him beside his full of pancakes plate, as the word 'appetite' wasn't really present in his dictionary at the moment.

Why you may wonder?

Well--

Was it just him or was Yoongi just so.....attractive while he ate?

.....okay that may have sounded kind of creepy to all of you but--

How can you not actually appreciate Min Yoongi's beauty at the moment?

His white milky skin that had barely ever been touched by the sun gleaming before him at the moment seeing that the blue haired boy preferred to isolate himself from everyone, minus his best friend of course, inside his room then to socialize with anyone at all, as his not so long, not so short, yet perfect none the less eyelashes, that held a dark color, perfectly complemented his mentioned skin.

His perfectly sculpted face, his cat like eyes, his cute and small nose, his tiny mouth that was munching away the waffles before him, while he licked at those small yet slightly plump lips--

Jimin gulped when his eyes had met Yoongi's lips.

His beautiful pink lips.

The lips that were so forcefully kissing him yesterday--

A blush crept it's way from his neck to his ears, reaching up to envelope his cheeks at the thought of yesterday's events as he almost fainted right there in front of everyone.

'Calm down you idiot--'

"Jimin honey?"

The said boy flinched at the sound of his name being called by the person he considered to be like his second mother in life, as he slowly turned his head in her direction with a sheepish smile adorning his face.

"Yes Mrs. Min?"

"Are you okay honey?" The woman asked, concern for the blonde haired boy clearly showing in her eyes. "Why aren't you eating anything?"

Jimin blushed in embarrassment as he cleared his throat while he averted his face away from the older woman to hide his red cheeks as he thought over an answer to both of the woman's questions.

'It's not like I can go "Oh no I'm fine! I was just to busy looking at your son as he ate his food while thinking back at how I made out with him in our school music room!"' Thought Jimin while eternally cringing at himself, as Yoongi, who was staring at him with curious eyes across from him on the wide table, titled his head to the side in confusion at the blonde haired boy's actions.