44

Hanging out with Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, plus their daughter Sam and her aunt Jean who happens to be in Yoongi's chemistry class, was well, if you asked Jimin, pretty interesting.

Breakfast was full of laughs, as during it Jean and Sam fought for the last piece of cheese to no end, and Jin made sure to throw in as much of his jokes as he could, while Namjoon had a heated argument with both Yoongi and Jimin on why they should never eat crabs.

Their afternoon with them was spent playing video games and family board games which both Yoongi and Jimin teamed up during and triumphantly came out as winners in both games, earning them the nickname of "power couple" from both Jean and Sam.

As for their evening with the Kim's, it was relatively much more quieter then both the morning and afternoon, as the family, including Jimin and Yoongi, had watched some k-drama's together, Jimin and Namjoon ugly crying at literally every scene while Yoongi and Jin made fun of the main characters hair, as for Jean and Sam, they were busy sending memes to each other on the sidelines.

Again, hanging out with the Kim's was a pretty interesting and unforgettable experience that Jimin and Yoongi will both treasure, as their time there really made them forget about all their worries and current situation.

Though every happy moment has to come to an end one way or another.

||

6:30 am- At the Kim's household:

"Yoongi," Called out Jin worriedly to the shorter man, while he watched him with narrowed eyes as he fixed at the buttons of his engagement party suit at the long mirror that stood beside his front door. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Sighing to himself as he buttoned up the last button of his dress shirt, Yoongi turned his head around towards his worried teacher and long time friend, the brunette giving his mentioned dark haired teacher a gentle smile as he nodded towards him as well. "100% sure." He answered Jin while he started to wrap his tie around his neck, a chuckle leaving his mouth at the still full of worry look Jin was giving him. "Hyung don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do." Answered Jin without a moment of hesitation, Yoongi giving him a proud grin at this. "But I would really rather for the both of you to go to school first, then solve your problems with your parents."

"They're probably worried sick over us though." Said Jimin as he suddenly popped up behind Jin, clad in his engagement party suit himself, the boy making his way towards Yoongi to stand beside him. "We have to go and solve this with them." Further remarked Jimin, a chuckle slipping out of his mouth when Yoongi pleaded for him to fix his tie with his eyes, which he instantly and skillfully did. "Don't worry about us seriously! We'll talk to them quickly and then immediately head to school!"

"Promise?" Asked Jin, still having his doubts over the two's situation, Jimin and Yoongi rolling their eyes at him. "Oh don't give me that look, you've only got 3 weeks left before your exams you two!! Those 3 weeks will be important for your final tests! I'm giving you two a heads up, I'm going to be explaining a new lesson today, and if I don't see you both in my class I swear Min Yoongi and Park Jimin I'll--"

"Jin stop making such a big deal out of this." Said Namjoon while swinging an arm around his husband's shoulder, his form looking at the man with an eyes closed smile. "They already promised you they'll be there on time, so don't worry to much."