23

Previously on this story that hasn't been updated for more then 2 month:

After sharing a heated moment with the person he thought to be his enemy, a very embarrassed and confused Min Yoongi went over to his best friend Jung Hoseok for help on his new found feelings for Park Jimin.

"Ask him out Yoongs!" Immediately with zero hesitation advised Hoseok to the blue haired boy before him who's eyes widened at the orange haired boy's words, as he choked in his seat in shock. "You know, spend a little time with him just so that you get to explore those weird feelings that you both have for each other! I mean like for fuck's sake, from the sound of it, you guys were close to screwing each other against that piano."

"N--no we--!!"

"Yoongs, just fucking ask him out."

"No! Screw you Jung Hoseok."

"Hell no do it with Jimin."

"Shut the hell up, I'm not asking anyone out--!"

"Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YE-- You know what fuck it!" Huffed out Hoseok with a roll of his eyes as he got up from his seat on the floor and towards somewhere else inside his apartment, Yoongi sighing in relief at the fact that their little argument went by in his favor.

Or so he thought.

"Hey there Miss Park!" Hoseok's perky voice suddenly rang into his ears. "It's me Hoseok!"

Yoongi felt like a giant anchor was suddenly thrown on his head.

"You know that red haired guy that came to your house last time?" Casually said Hoseok while picking at his nails to the older woman at the other side of the line.

"JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK I FUCKING SWEAR--"

"Yeah that's me!! Could you please get Jimin on the line for me?"

Yoongi's wide eyes were fuming in anger at this point as smoke was practically coming out of his ears, and the color red suddenly became the only thing his eyes could see.

"SHE AIN'T GETTING SHIT HANG UP IDIOT!"

"Oh? He's not home?"

"HOSEOK I SWEAR-- wait" Yoongi eyes grew wide as he jumped off the couch he sat on. "Jimin's not home?!"

"Jimin went out?" Asked Hoseok shock lacing his tone as Yoongi literally choked.

"What?! Where'd he go?!"

"Ah well, thank you miss Park then, and sorry for wasting your time!"

"Wait! Hobi--!"

And Hoseok had cut off his call with Jimin's mother, as he shrugged in Yoongi's way when the older glared daggers into his skull for ignoring his plead.