43

Sweat trickled down Jimin's forehead as a gasp stumbled out of his lips at the feeling of Yoongi's hot breath against his neck, his form squirming when the older's hands gripped at his bare waist.

"You okay there?"

Jimin could only nod as everytime he opened his mouth, only breathless words would stumble out of it, Yoongi's eyes above him softening at the sight of him struggling to form a coherent word.

"We can stop if your uncomfortable really." A breathless laugh escaped Jimin's mouth at this, as he slid both of his hands upwards towards Yoongi's bare shoulders, who was gazing down at him with eyes full of curiosity this time, who instantly changed into amusement at the sound of Jimin's next words.

"Like...you could seriously....stop now....dumbass." A chuckle could be heard coming from Yoongi's mouth, as he flattened both of his hands on Jimin's bare waist, as his form towered over Jimin's own.

"I can totally pull out now Park Jimin."

"Yeah? Well too fucking bad....Min Yoongi." Breathed out Jimin as his hold on Yoongi's shoulder tightened as he gritted his teeth. "Your fucking finishing this." Yoongi could only laugh at this.

While gently grabbing Jimin's jaw, Yoongi slowly kissed Jimin,whose eyes became adorably wide when Yoongi's hand had grabbed him by the back of his head to deepen the kiss they were currently sharing, his eyes looking up at Yoongi in need once they parted.

"Tell me to stop" whispered Yoongi to him as his hips rolled against Jimin's own, Jimin humming at the feeling it gave him with tightly closed eyes. "When you want me too." Continued Yoongi in murmuring as Jimin's hands were now in the older's hair, painfully yanking at it. "Okay?"

Jimin quietly moaned as he nodded in response to Yoongi's question, Yoongi seemingly looking satisfied with the other's response as he continued his earlier task, his chest coming down to touch Jimin's own as he sank deeper and deeper into--

Jimin flinched while his eyes snapped open in shock, his form springing up from his previous position on the bed he was currently laying down on, as loud and heavy breaths stumbled out of his lips.

.....The heck did he just dream about?

'Crap don't tell me-'

Looking down at his form, he sighed in relief when he found that he was wearing the PJ's Jin had generously provided for him and Yoongi.

Speaking of Yoongi--

After further inspection and investigation, he found that the older who was cutely snoring beside him, was also wearing the PJ's he was given, the loudest sigh of relief Jimin had ever made stumbling out of his mouth.

So they didn't do anything...

That thought alone made him feel at ease. Thank god.

Don't get him wrong, Jimin did want to share something like this with Yoongi. He was the person he loved, and he was ready to give him his all.

But not now.

Or rather, not here.

For god's sake they were both literally in their teachers house, how the heck are they going to do something like this?