10.5

Jimin sighed at your stubborn unfazed self, the blonde feeling like ripping his hair out at this point.

"For fuck's sake Y/N I really got to go!"

"Butt wwwhhheeerrree~?!" You childishly slurred as you latched yourself out tightly on the boy's back like a clingy koala, a pout decorating your cheeks. "Tomorrow's Saturday for fuck's sake what do you need to go do inside the school?! Are you really that excited to go back inside that hell hole?!"

Jimin bit on his bottom lip hard as he debated over the fact of telling you about his secret or not, but he quickly pushed it away while gently shaking his head without you noticing him doing so.

"I--I have plans..."

Jimin knew his lie wasn't going to sound convenient to you but he didn't care at the moment.

"Plans? Jimin you say that every Friday!! What do you have up your sleeves, a secret boyfriend?!"

Hell no.

Of course he didn't have a secret boyfriend.

Jimin just...

The blonde sighed for the nth time that day as he thought over his past thoughts.

He should tell you...

You were his best friend after all.

He really should tell you something like this. You were one of his best friend and every secret he had told you before was always not blurted out by you to anyone in the entire world.

But at the same time, he just doesn't want to.

Not yet at least...

"So?!" You asked the boy loudly in his ear, Jimin hissing in pain at you suddenly doing so.

"I--uuuuuh--"

Think!! Think!!

Make yourself useful every once in a while brain!!

"I gotta go find my lost cat!!"

Your eyes widened in surprise at the boy sudden response, as you weakened your once tight hold on his back.

Bingo.

In your slightly weakened and immensely surprised state, Jimin took the chance in instantly pushing you away and finally free himself from your koala hold on his back, as the boy dashed away immediately once freed from your arms.

"Hey-- PARK FUCKING JIMIN!!"

Yes.

Jimin did regret his actions, but he had to go.

He can't miss a day without practicing...

"I'm sorry Y/N! I gotta go!! I'll make it up to you I promise!!"

"You better do asshole!!"

Laughing at your, now, far away pouting self, Jimin ran to the speed of light up the stairs towards the third floor of the school, his clumsy self tripping on it's own feet a few times on the way up, but he was quickly able to balance himself thankfully.

It was a routine to him by now.

Escaping your clutches (and Tae's of course but the boy was today thankfully on a date which made things all the way easier for him), then travelling up the never ending stairs towards the third floor where the music class was located at the end of the hall.

For him, this had become a normal thing that he had to do every week.

Taking deep and fast uneasy breaths, Jimin panted silently as he placed both of his hands on his knees while he tiredly bend over to try in easing his heavy breaths for a minute.

Digging through his pocket, he pulled out the silver key that his english teacher had thankfully provided for him at the beginning of his freshman year, as the blonde raised his head to--

Jimin's eyes went wide when seeing that the usually, at this hour at least, locked door, was fully opened before his eyes.

Did they perhaps forget to lock it?

Weird.

Shrugging at his thoughts Jimin moved forward to step inside the rather large classroom.

But the sight that greeted his vision as he entered the wide classroom made him gasp loudly as he dropped his heavy backpack on the floor with a loud thud.

Why was Yoongi here?

||

Sorry for not updating for this long, my exams are coming up and I am fReAkInG oUt

Lol PrAY fOr MoI y'AlL

BIS OUT!