please dont hurt him!! - z.k

zion got in some pretty rough shit when he was back in canada. let's just say,, it followed him to LA one way or another.

you smiled as you were overlooking the water.

you and zion has gotten away for the weekend, it was just Huntington Beach, but it was just what you needed.

zion had gone out to get y'all something to eat, since you weren't feeling the best, you stayed. you thought he was home, but. it was the opposite.

you look around as you hear zion come up the stairs "hey zi-" you stop. when you realise. that ain't zion.

is was two of the gang members. he had previously been involved in selling marijuana & meth. but. he stopped when y'all met. as soon as you met. but. it followed him.

you sighed "what- what are you doing here?"
the boys smirk "looking for your lil boyfriend"
you sighed "please don't hurt him!!"
the boys smirk again "oh hunny we're gonna do more than hurt him"

zion walked up the stairs "hey bab-" before he could finish saying baby, he saw the gang members. and sighed. they jumped right on him. and grabbed him.

"shouldn't double cross us hey!"

zion sighed "do whatever you want to me. just don't hurt her!"

you sighed "no. don't hurt him. please!"

one of the guys scoff "y'all are ridiculous"

another dude then pulled you up off the sofa and held onto you

you sighed "just. i'll give you whatever you want. just. don't. hurt him!"

by this point, you were a mess.
you'd do anything for zion.

a lot more than you thought.

the boys pulled zion over near the balcony.

you started to try get outta the guys grip. the sighed when you couldn't get out.

"stop!!"

the boy scoffed "ha. ya want us to throw you over too? okay i can do that"

they then lead you over to the balcony.

the boys were talking extremely loud, so much so they couldn't hear each other let alone you & zion.

you look at zion "they're gonna throw us off so we land on our back, not face first. so. follow my lead."

zion nods

you look at zion "this is ridiculous! if you didn't start selling for these guys we wouldn't be here!"
zion scoffed "i started selling for you!! for us!!"

after a good 5 minutes of bickering; the gang members didn't even notice. so. you knew it was now or never with your plan.

you look at zion "go straight for the nuts, then grip his shirt & flip him over. i'll take the smaller guy."

zion nods. he kicks the dude in the nuts, then knees him in the chest & throws him over.

you grab onto the guys shirt just before zion threw the other guy. you pretended to wipe your tears on his shirt, before he could realise, you flipped him over.

then. the third & last dude who was screaming at the football game on the tv noticed, and came running for you. you & zion slide to the left & right so the other guy would go off the edge.

you grabbed onto zion and sighed "i wouldn't let them hurt you... not without a fight."

zion smiled "i love you. no other girl would do that for me"

you giggled "no other girl was in a all boys wrestling team throughout high school"

zion nods as he kisses your forehead "true!"

you both look over the balcony, they both seemed like they were gone. 200%. nothing.

you and zion smiled "you took the whole partner in crime literally hey" zion smiled

you nod "maybe but if i didn't, you wouldn't be here"

zion smiled "true. and what happened at Huntington beach stays here"

you nod "couldn't agree more!"

you both went back to the boys place in Hollywood Hills & never mentioned a thing.

you knew it was the best decision you've ever made. as crazy and stressful as it was in the moment, it couldn't have turned out any better.