i need to be alone okay! - z.k

you and zion had just had a fight. it easily wasn't the first one. but it isn't the last.

he had came home to the boy's place late after drinking. you knew something wasn't right. normally the others give you a heads up, they mention he's a little loud or violent whatever it may be. and sometimes even have one of them there with you. but when you tried to approach him. he lashed out.

"i need to be alone okay! get that through your thick head!" zion snaps
you sighed "z.."

you wanted to take off. he never loses it like that. but you knew he needed someone. now more than ever.

you sighed and just laid there. until he had calmed down. 3am. he wakes you up "y/n.."

you rub your eyes "yeah?"

he sighed "i'm sorry i lashed out. it was the alcohol talking. now that i'm not so off my head. can we talk?"
you sat up "z. lashing out isn't okay. especially like that."
zion looks at you "then why did you stay.."
you sighed "because i knew you didn't mean it. because i knew-"
zion cut you off "i know. i know. i'm an idiot. but i'm sorry. i am. i just. i thought i needed space. then when you stayed and you fell asleep i couldn't take my eyes off you"
you sighed "this isn't the first time something like this has happened though."
zion nods "and i'm lucky you've stayed this long"

you sighed "i just worry about you. you're not one to do this. that's why the fact that it's happened a few times.. just. tenses me up to be honest"

zion sighed "you want the honest truth?"

you nod

zion sighed "i love you. i just didn't want to believe it. hence why the first time it happened i had a girl with me. to see. well. if it was real. then when it was. like you and i. i didn't wanna believe it. so. here we are."

you sighed "z..."

zion nods "i know."

you smiled "most normal people would of came to me"

zion giggles "guess you can say i'm not exactly normal then hey"

you nod "hm i already knew that"

zion then jumped onto the bed beside you. and just started to stare at you.

you look up at him "you been awake all night?"

he nods as he yawns

you then gave him a kiss "will that help you get some sleep then?"

zion nods "hm maybe"

you kissed him again, this time he kissed back

you both smiled as you cuddled back down to go to sleep. zion was oUT within minutes.

you gave him a kiss on his forehead "for what it's worth i love you too"

in the morning you woke up to breakfast in bed as an apology. it snuck in that he just wasn't your best friend anymore. he was a lot more.