even the worse ones, it made me smile - e.h

you and edwin get along very well. but there's multiple things that seperate y'all too. even the worse ones, make you smile.

meaning;

when he's down, he goes out of his way just to see you happy because he knows that's what makes you happy; seeing you happy.

vise versa.

it had been a hard week in the studio, busy, countless hours. so, you decide to do a little something to cheer him up.

you gathered together some of his favourite snacks, followed by a few new shirts he's been wanting for some time. you wrap each & everything up & place it in a box with a note to each thing attached

you head to the studio. brandon was recording his verse & edwin was just sitting there eating, again.

so. you sat by him "hey i brought you something"

"you didn't have to" edwin smiled

you nod "yeah i did"

he opened it and started to read the notes

"1; i know it's been a long week, this coffee will do you justice! extra espresso too :)"

2; "it can get cold in here in the late nights so here's a very think hoodie that you've been wanting & also just to keep that chill off"

3; "some of your favourite snacks because you can never have too much snacks #snackgameonpoint"

& even more.

edwin smiled as he hugged you "you didn't have to do that"

you smiled "even the worse ones, it made me smile"

quoting what you both say every time one another does something special.

edwin smiled "i don't deserve you, you know that"

you smiled giggling a little "maybe not but! you've got work to do! hop to it!"

edwin smiled "yes ma'am!"

he then went back into record his verse.

brandon smiled as he got out "you really cheered him up, you know that"

you smiled "i hope so. it's what he deserves"

you ended up falling asleep on the sofa at the studio, so edwin stayed with you whilst the others went home. it was a long night but when you both woke up, edwin was so appreciative & he brought you breakfast the next day. he deserved everything & more.