no no you're not seeing my side of this - a.p

you and austin haven't been good the last few days. you haven't seen eye to eye on a lot of things. but this fight was odd.

"no no you're not seeing my side of this y/n!" austin snapped a little

you sighed "that's the thing aust. i don't know what to see."

austin sighed "i wanted to do something for us. you & i."

you sighed "then why have all these girls been hitting you up? all day & at ridiculous times. i promised i'd never be that girl but-"

austin shakes his head "y/n. i'm not cheating on you"

you sighed "i don't know"

you grabbed a few things and looked at austin "i'd love to stay here & argue all day but i have to get to work"

you then head out the door.

you're a photographer. but you also teach. so you teach photography, beginners photography. you adore it. you work with kids. anywhere from ages 4 to 14.

you walked out and skated to the park you had your lesson at. your studio was based right by the park, so you could teach inside & then head to the park when ready, but today you decided to start outside, since it was a lovely 85°.

meanwhile;

edwin walks downstairs and over to austin who was still standing at the bottom of the stairs "y/n seemed like she was in a hurry to leave? what's going on? y'all okay?"

austin shrugs "not a clue." he stood up and walked into the kitchen. edwin soon followed

"austin. i know y'all's relationship. she normally stays here for as long as she can, hell she more or less lives with us. she's never in a rush like that to up and leave" edwin looks at austin

austin sighed "fine. i was planning something for our anniversary & i had the organisers calling me, and they were girls and she thought i was cheating....but wouldn't take no as an answer. no matter how many times i told her"

edwin nods "she's been hurt like that before, aust. it's not something she will take lightly, regardless of the fact you didn't cheat. go talk to her after her class"

austin nods.

4pm arrives. your students were heading away & you were packing things back up into your studio. when you felt a tap on your should.

you sighed as it was austin. "you really think this is the time & place to do this?"

austin nods "y/n. i know you've been hurt by cheaters before, which is exactly why i wouldn't do it to you. i" he then sighed

"you what austin?" you look at him.

austin smiled "it was ladies contacting me for the plans i had made for our anniversary.. i wanted the best in the industry & it was women. i'm sorry. i'd never hurt you"

you smiled "you really mean that?"

austin nods "i do. in fact. we have a boat ride to get to! might as well make the most of the sun"

you smiled softly "i love you"

austin smiled kissing you "i love you more"

you took some photos together on the boat, some of each other, some of the surroundings. but it was definitely safe to say, he isn't gonna be like you ex to just up and go and cheat on you. mr austin dale porter is a right keeper.