you've been running around throwing that dirt all on my name - e.h (long)

yours and edwin's break up didn't go the best. that's for sure. it ended with quiet a bit of bad blood.

the boys are known for parties. and there can't be a party without something happening. that's for sure.. but when you heard he'd been spreading shit. that's when it got real bad.

friday night. the boys were having a party.

edwin had a few drinks. and your best friend ross, happened to be at the party. "y/n cheated on me with ross"
"y/n was just using me for money she never really liked me"
"she was probably more after nick considering how close they were"

you call edwin "what are you up to!"
edwin smiled "nothing"
you sighed "edwin. i had to hear from my best friend that you've been spreading shut about me. how else do you expect me to react?!"
edwin sighed "it's was harmless okay!"
you sighed "calling me a cheater and saying i was probably gonna pick nick eventually is just too much! i can't. i don't. i don't know ed."

edwin sighed "i was drunk. i had too much to drink and the breakup was on my mind and it just. it slipped."

you sighed "you don't mean. you don't mean any of it right?"

edwin sighed "no never i could never do that to you !"

you sighed and hung up. at this point, you had no no idea what to think.
so. you call the person who saw it all, your best friend ross.

you facetime him.

he answers straight away. he was on the roof.

you sighed "he was really saying all that?"
ross nods "he was. but yeah, he did have a few drinks"
you sighed "he's not like that.."
ross nods "i know y/n. i've known the guy awhile too.  and as much as he can upset you sometimes like this time, he adores you y/n. even if his drunk ass is too up his ass to see it."
you sighed "then why did we end up breaking up in the first place. especially when it was just as messy as it is now"
ross shrugged "that's something you should ask him y/n. give yourself that closure"
you sighed "i hate when you're right"
ross smiled "you'll thank me once y'all sort it out!"

you sighed hanging up.

then decided it would be easier to facetime edwin. instead of just calling him.

he answered immediately "y/n. i really am sorry"
you sighed "why did you do it? especially since the break up was messy enough this is just-"
"too much?" edwin nods "i know. i know. and i'm sorry. i just had a few more drinks than i thought then that was it. i had no control."
you sighed softly "ed. i- ross said you ah. adore me still?"
edwin nods "i never stopped adoring you! the whole BEANZ were speaking bad of you, to stop you being hurt, i called it off. thinking it was the best for you. then i couldn't handle it, drunk more than i realised and then spilled my guts. i'm sorry. i really do love you with my whole heart"

the boys then pop up in the background.

nick smiled "he adores you y/n"
austin smiled "y'all better get together before z and i have to force y'all together"
zion nods "i'll come get y/n right now if i need to!"  brandon smiled "he means well. if y'all get back together, we'll stop all the drinks. so this doesn't happen again"

you smiled "promise?"

the boys all nod then look at edwin

edwin smiled "y/n. i love you. so much. so so much. so so so fucking much. if you give me another shot, i won't drink, and i won't let something as silly as the BEANZ disagreeing over us get in the way again. not again. not ever ever again."

you nod "okay one more chance. but that's all"

the boys smiled as they all screamed "THANKFULLY"

austin smiled "zion or i can come get ya to join the party if you want?"

you look around. "yeah. why not! i haven't got nothing better to do"

zion grabs his keys and heads out the door. austin smiled "guess it's zion coming to get you"

you smiled softly.
then you headed to the party.

zion smiled "i'm glad y'all are okay now. you know how protective we get-"

you nod "i know. over ed. i get it"

zion smiled "and over you too! you're our best friend after all. and ed's like a brother to us! we just want the both of you happy"

you smiled "soft isn't your thing is it?"

zion shakes his head and laughs "oh not at all"

you laugh too "well you didn't do too bad there"

you then walked into the party and spent the time with edwin. just talking, laughing, having fun. you both crashed in his room at 11. him due to the alcohol in his system, you for just being so exhausted.

but, all & all it ended on a very good note & you honestly couldn't of asked for more.