every time I close my eyes, all I see is you- e.h

you and edwin never fight. but. when you do.. well everyone hears it.

"i let you be the centre of my world y/n!" he sighed

you sighed "ed i didn't want it to be like thi-"

"now every time i close my eyes, all i see is you!" he sighed

you were moving away. it was only for a few weeks, but due to the situation, you couldn't say why.. which isn't help either.

brandon came downstairs "everything okay here?!"

edwin nods then snaps "perfect b!" and walks out by the pool.

you had no idea what happened. well. kinda.

brandon looks at you "spill."

you sighed "i gotta go to DC to. well.. it's complicated. and when i get there, after a few weeks.. well let's just say i don't know what the future holds... so i said we should take a break. then that's when he snapped"

brandon looks at you "you love him with all your heart? so what's the real reason behind it?"

you sighed "my parents have spilt a few months back and my youngest sister needs someone to become her full time parent and i put my hand up.. i have court on tuesday to see if i get her. and if i do, i have to stay in DC for a few weeks before i can move"

brandon nods "that's a big bomb shell"

you nod "exactly why i didn't tell him. he'd freak out if he knew i had to look after my-"

edwin walks back in... "you have to look after who?" he jumps in

"my sister." you finish his sentence

you then start to stutter "my sister may be fully under my care in a few weeks.. i can't leave DC until after the court fully declared it, which can take up to two weeks so it's unfair for you to wait when you don't even know what will happen-"

edwin then cuts you off "y/n. i adore you. whether or not you have to look after your little sister or not! we can welcome into this house with open arms just like we did for you!"

you look at edwin "that's a lot to ask of y'all."

edwin smiled "we love you so we'll love your sister too. it's that simple"

you smiled "ed i appreciate it but it's not that simple. she's 4. she's not gonna be a easy kid to look after"

edwin smiled "that's why there's 7 of us to share the load"

you look at edwin "no offence but not sure they're all capable of that"

edwin smiled "fair point. but. hey, my point is, you're not alone in this, so stop making it seem like you are"

you then nod "okay. but, that's if she likes y'all"

3 weeks later.

you got a letter in the mail from the court. you've been living in your parents house as they had moved to different apartments, so you were in the house with katie your sister until it sold. or you heard back from the court. whatever happened first.

you had called with the guys a few times over facetime and katie adores them all. which is a weight lifted really.

you then smiled as you open the letter "it's been accepted katie!! we're going to move to LA!"

katie smiled "yay! edwin!"

you smiled "you wanna call him & tell him the news? and the other guys?!"

katie nods

you smiled as you called edwin "hey bub! get the boys around! katie and i got some news!"

i smiled as i looked at katie "WERE MOVING TO LA" she screamed

you smiled "it got accepted! i just gotta sign for the house to go into the market, they'll keep me updated if anyone contacts us, and then we're free to go! mom, dad & i will be splitting the profits of that so it could help katie and i get a place of our own eventually so we're not all cramped at yours!"

the boys smiled "stay as long as you need!" you heard from everyone:

you smiled "thank you"

katie then blew a kiss to edwin before heading back to her toys

"you okay?" edwin smiled

you were starting to tear up "yeah. just can't believe it's over and that she'll be finally 100% safe"

edwin smiled "i know! but we'll see you in a few days baby!"

you then hung up the phone with edwin and it was a relief to see they were still so welcoming when you got back to LA. you stayed with them for 4 months before moving out with the money the house sold into an apartment that you could pay ahead on for 12 months, so you, edwin & katie moved into it. it was still close so ed could go record with the boys whenever but it was a really good turn out. you honestly couldn't of hoped for anything better.