LA better be worth it - z.k

you and zion had a fight when you were about to leave for LA. he came to the airport to say goodbye but. sadly didn't go so smooth.

you sighed "we just started to find our feet z! i don't wanna sound selfish but-"

zion cuts you off "but you gotta do what's best for you."

you nod "yeah. exactly. i'm sorry."

zion grabbed your arm "can't you just stay. i don't"

you sighed "zion. you know i can't. canada isn't for me. not anymore. i've grown out of it. i'm. i wish things were different. i do. but it's just how it happened.."

zion shrugs "whatever." he then walked away. no goodbye kiss or nothing.

you sighed "i love you too.."

you walk to your gate & wait for your flight.

you call your roommate in LA "the goodbye didn't go to plan"

monica smiled "aw. what happened?!"

you sighed "he didn't see where i was coming from. he didn't say goodbye. he just said whatever."

monica sighed "i'm sorry y/n."

you sighed "LA better be worth it"

years later. you had graduated UCLA.

but. you were stilling living in LA after graduating. you just fell in love with the place. although the traffic could drive you nuts, part of you loved it because it was something different.

you would really busy one day so you were rushing around. monica randomly asked to hang out. which, is odd cause she's only been living in LA for a year, and y'all live together.

but. she was planning more than just that.

you got home & zion was there. you had no clue how to react.

zion smiled "hey!"

you look at zion "wha-"

zion smiled "i'm in a boyband. we're based here in LA, when monica said y'all are around and that the last week or so has been really hard, i thought i would come over like old times"

you smiled "you remember that?"

zion nods "yeah. could never forget it. as crazy as LA is, you've been on my mind the whole time"

you smiled "fine. you can stay. but. only for a little okay?"

monica nods "i have class tomorrow so don't be up too late!"

she had to an extra year due to what she was studying.

you & zion nod

you both sat down watched a few movies, talked & talked. but. zion being zion. managed to fall asleep. and you didn't wanna move him, so you left him. you just decided to cuddle into his side & hope y'all didn't fall off the sofa

monica got up at 7. walked out into the lounge & giggled "saw that coming" she then stood behind y'all. "wake up!"

you jump, which caused zion to jump & grab onto you

you smiled "now that zion, is morning monica.. she's not a morning person"

zion whipped his eyes "figured"

you then went out for breakfast & went back to meet the guys & ended up spending a few nights there whilst monica was cramming for her catch up classes that she missed. it gave her space to study & it gave you more time with zion. win win