i keep looking at her face but all i see is you. - b.a

you & brandon broke up not long ago. it wasn't exactly on the best of terms. he got drunk, he cheated, you found out via zion and, that was that.

until. well. it changed.

you get a call from zion "y/n. brandon keeps talking about you. now more than ever. something isn't up.. he won't talk to us.."
you sighed "z. you know i shouldn't be involved anymore.. where's mia? his new girl?"
zion shrugs "no clue. he hasn't been the same since you've gone."
you sighed "that wasn't my choice... i'm sorry. i can't come running every time he needs me."

you hung up and sighed. your roommate and best friend sydney looks at you "hey everything okay?"
you shrug "to tell you the truth. i don't even know"
sydney then came and sat down beside you "what's up?"
you sighed "it was zion. it was more or less a call for help"
sydney looks at you "wait isn't he the one that is the less serious 90% of the time?"
you nod "yeah. that's what's got me so concerned. he sounded serious. that's not like zion."
sydney smiled "you should go love"
you sighed "i don't want him to have to rely on me every single time he needs help. shouldn't they be what his girlfriend does?"
sydney looks at you "well maybe that's the problem"
you look at sydney "fine. but you're coming for moral support"
sydney nods.

you both grab your wallet, phone & keys then head to your car.

you drive to the boys' place.

you walk in and you hear zion sigh of relief "he's a mess y/n.."
you sighed softly "z.. i shouldn't have to be checking on him."
nick then joins in "you and i know that when it comes from zion it's something serious. since he normally doesn't ask for help"
you sighed "i know. that's what's got me so i.. well i don't know"

you pause then look at zion and nick "what's happened?"
they both shrug. "we have no clue. him and mia were yelling, mia left, he slammed the door. then zion went up to check on him and he was crying.."

you sighed.

you walked right up to brandon's room. you knock on the door before slowly walking in.

you didn't even get a "hey" out before he started bursting into tears.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you like that. i'm sorry. i would do anything to take that back and make things okay again. i kept looking at her face and all i saw was you.. i was an idiot. i don't know what i ever saw in her!" brandon said. through all the tears and the stuttering.

you walked over to him. he had a black eye. was laying down and was bruised around his ribs.  "brandon.."
brandon sighed "she cheated. then when i called her out for it. this happened."
you sighed and just hugged him. you couldn't get any words out. just a hug.

you look at brandon "they were so worried about you.. zion called me."
brandon looks you "zion did?"
you nod "yes. that's how i knew it was serious. i've never heard him use that tone of voice before."

brandon sighed "i'm sorry for cheating on you and making you feel that way i really am."

you smiled "at least i didn't leave ya with a black eye and maybe a broken rib"
brandon giggles "very true"

you smiled "see that's what i needa see!"

you looked at brandon "i'm gonna get some ice. then get syd to check on you since she's a nurse."

sydney walked up and took one look at brandon. "his ribs are okay. he should be able to heal up with some ice and attention from you"

you smiled but slightly rolled your eyes "thanks syd"

you decided to spend the night with brandon. it might not of been your best idea. well so you thought. but. it brought the two of you even closer together. blessing right there.