i didnt know you dance.. - b.a (long)

you and brandon have known each other for a long time, in fact. when he had to move to LA for the band, you went with him. for moral support.

not only that. but you couldn't come to terms with having to say goodbye to him. because you never knew when you'd see him next.

so you went with him.

it was going great. you got into UCLA, you're on your second year. which is your last year. since you're not doing nursing or anything, you don't need to be here the full four years.

you major in photography & film. it's always been your passion. you used to film brandon's dance videos for him, all the way from him working out the choreography to him actually dancing the final "product" if you will.

until.

the boys had a dance studio in their basement. the boys were all out doing their own things.

so. you went downstairs and danced to one of your favourite routines brandon choreographed.

you got half way through. when brandon noticed it was you down in the basement. he was just watching you until you finished. "i didn't know you dance.."

you nod "i. ah. how long have you been there?"

brandon smiled "long enough to know that you killed that..."

you sighed "b."

brandon smiled "seriously though. you need to join the dance crew on your campus! you can't hide that kinda talent"

you nod "actually i can. i've done well hiding it so far.."

you went to walk upstairs. you got half way to wear brandon was still standing. he grabbed your hand "y/n" he then sat down

so, you sat beside him.

"b.. please don't start"

brandon shakes his head "but i will. you need. you should. people need to see that."

you shake your head "i can't. not again"

brandon looks at you "not again? what do you mean?"

you sighed "last time i let someone know i was a dancer, he ditched me for my best friend cause i was "dancing too much" cause i "took it too seriously" and i promised myself i wouldn't-"

you cut yourself off "brandon. please."

you stood up & walked back upstairs from the basement.

brandon shook his head. normally he'd let it go, but this. he couldn't let it slide.

"y/n! they need to see you!"

you sighed "brandon!"

brandon shakes his head "trust me. they'll be just as blown away as i was."

you look at brandon "fine. if they think i'm as good as you do, then i'll take it seriously again. if not, it goes back on the back burner."

brandon nods "deal. i'll even do it with you."

the boys were looking you both confused.
you two danced the piece.

nick smiled "holy shit. where have you been hiding that?!?"

zion smiled "back burner. she just told you"

edwin smiled "b isn't wrong. you're so talented"

you look at austin, since he wasn't saying anything. his jaw was completely dropped.

you nod "okay fine. i won't put it on the back burner"

brandon hugged you "yaaaay!!"

once you got used to dancing again, you started to film it, it was doing unbelievably well. maybe this might end up becoming a full time thing. as annoying as brandon was, he meant well, and you can't thank him enough.