I bet he wonders where the hell you've been - a.p (loong)

you had just finished a lecture so you decided to go see austin. you had a lecture at 11:30 that you had already been to but your boyfriend joe is expecting you home after 7 cause that's when he thought it finished, when it really finished at 1. so you had awhile.

you had 6 hours to kill. so you went to austin's.

it's really hard to say what keeps you going back to him but it's. it's something you can't quite place.

you skate to the boys place then walk in. no one was home apart from austin which in its self was odd.

you sit on the sofa by austin "hey! where is everyone?"

austin smiled "they went out to do their own thing"

you smiled "ahhh sooo. wanna let me beat your ass in some games?!"

austin smirks "bet! i'll go get some snacks! you pick one!"

you nod and smiled softly to yourself. you grab the nintendo switches and set up mario kart 8.

you smiled at austin after he put the snacks down

austin smiled softly "ah what are you doing here?"

you smiled "about to kick your ass in mario kart!" you nudge austin

he then laughs and you play on the switches for a good 3-4 hours.

you then look at austin and you start to makeout. then one thing lead to another and y'all were up in his bed and well you can peace together what happened.

you had your head resting on his chest when he decided to sit up "you don't see nothing wrong about this situation y/n?!"

you smiled "aust.. we're just cuddling?"

austin sighed "that wasn't just cuddling and you know it! you're here hooking up with me when your boyfriend is out there and i bet he wonders where the hell you've been!!"

you smiled as you then kissed austin again "he's not expecting me home until after 7"

austin kisses you back a few times before pulling away again "y/n.."

you look at austin

austin sighed "i don't even recognise you. i love having you around i do but this is wrong.. especially since you're with joe.. i think you should go."

you sighed softly "it's nothing he hasn't done" you stood back up and started to get dressed again

austin grabs onto your arm as you were pulling your pants back up "wait. what do you mean?"

you sighed "he's done this shit before but it's only wrong when i do it! he doesn't think i know but-"

austin nods "you do" he continues

you nod "exactly. i saw him about a month and a half ago with multiple different girls in a week.."

austin sighed "y/n. i'm sorry. if i knew i wouldn't of went off at you like that"

you sighed "it's why i came here before i went home. the last thing i wanted after the lecture was to go home see drunk off his head with some random chick leaving our bed. he thinks i never see them cause i only see the girls but. i see it.."

austin looks at you "how long have you known?"

you sighed "months. he started this awhile ago..."

you sat back down on the bed and looked at austin "am i not good enough? so he has to go see random ass drunk girls every day just to make him feel... like.. right? i don't know."

austin grabbed onto your hands "y/n. you're good enough. these hoes he's with, they're nothing. all of them together probably don't make half the women you do."

you sighed looking at yours and austin's hands together "he does this to me every day but feels no remorse. but when i do it, i feel guilty as hell? even if it is with someone i-"

edwin walked in "y'all want some dinner?"

you and austin nod and respond at the same time "we'll be out there soon"

once edwin left, austin looked at you. "call him. leave him. you can live here. make a whole new better life for yourself"

you sighed "austin.. if i leave him. i lose my job too."

austin looks at you "you're way better than a waitress. you could do any job you put your mind to"

you sighed "yet this is the only one i got"

austin started to get frustrated "y/n! you're fighting for someone who doesn't even deserve you. fuck the job from his parents restaurant. fuck living in the same house as him. and fuck sleeping beside him when you know what's really happened in that bed."

edwin was back. he was standing by the door again..

you notice him halfway through what austin was saying..

he smiled softly "i didn't hear all the conversation from before but judging off that even though he said it frustratedly, he's right y/n"

you sighed as you texted joe "we're finished. i'm coming back for my things tomorrow. bye joe."

you then sighed again softly "my whole life just changed in less than 24 hours.."

"you're where you're meant to be. from day one" austin then kisses you "i love you"

you smiled. you wanted to say it was too early. but you had liked austin for awhile before joe but austin was always taken. so. you took the chance. "i love you too"