they don't know you like i know you - a.p

it's been 3 years and a few months since you and austin first became official. but you've known each other for about 5-6 years. maybe more.

it's crazy to see that you both ended up in the same place at the same time without even knowing.

you ran into austin at one of their house parties that your best friend convinced you go to, you had not long moved from north carolina. it was an odd and interesting experience. but once you both noticed each other, you spent the rest of the party in his room just talking and catching up like the old times.

then fast forward a little bit and you're back dating again.

it's coming up to your 21st birthday, it's a big one. but you didn't want it to be big because that's just not like you. so. austin took matters into his own hands.

at 9am you get a text from austin that reads "meet me at my place today around 6pm babe. i love you"

you reply "okay. i love you too❤️"

you didn't think a whole lot of it, which now looking back, ya should of.

zion looks at austin "so texting her to be here at 6 wasn't your plan?"
austin smiled "i never said that. it's my plan. just some of it"
zion looks at austin "bro you better be a genius to make something work within that time. and go big since it's her 21st"
austin looks at zion "what a way to put pressure on me"