i've known you since we were young. i can tell when somethings up - e.h (loong)

you & edwin have been friends for many many years. ever since you can remember. he's helped you though so much. but there's somethings he doesn't know.

you and your boyfriend case, have been fighting a lot lately.

but, edwin knows nothing about it.

and you've made sure of that.

you adore ed, but you know he's going to take it to heart and get overprotective.

"i can't do anything about it! he's my best friend case!" you sighed

case started to lose it "can't do anything about it?! maybe try keeping your hands off of him!"

you sighed "i didn't touch him!"

case shrugged "really?"

you nod "yes. 100%."

case shrugged "nah. don't try it. get your shit together and leave. i ain't having you cheat on me with you BEST FRIEND and then lie to my face."

you sighed as a tear started to fall "i'm not fucking lying to you case!"

case shrugged "i don't wanna hear anymore"

you sighed and threw together a few things and then started to skate away.

you text nick "case just kicked me out. can i crash with y'all for a little?"

nick replied very quick "edwin would kick me out if i said no! whereabouts are you? i can pick you up?"

you pin your location and send it to nick.

you then get into the car once nick pulled up & sighed softly

"what's up? what did he do?" nick looked at you

you sighed "he kicked me out. he accused me for cheating with ed."

nick looks at you "but you didn't?"

you nod "exactly"

nick sighed "i'm sorry. but why didn't you call ed?"

you sighed "he. i adore him, but i know i just know he wouldn't handle this."

nick nods " you're not overly wrong though"

you nod "exactly."

you then get back to the boys place. you walk in before nick.

edwin runs right over to you "you look okay?"

you nod "yup."

edwin looks at you "i've know you since we were young y/n. i can tell when something is wrong"

you sighed "you're not gonna like it."

edwin sighed "of course not. especially when i can tell you've been crying. and the fact you've brought a bag over"

you sighed "he accused me of cheating with you then kicked me out."

edwin sighed "i'm sorry"

you shake your head "it's not your fault"

edwin nods "maybe not that. but if he has a black eye when i come back, it is" he heads to the door. and he's half way out by the time you grab his arm

you sighed "edwin. please. don't."

edwin sighed "not only did he accuse you of cheating, but he kicked you out AND he made you cry. y/n. i can't let that slip"

zion cuts in "i mean true. but at least he didn't hit her"

you nod "nosy zion is right. he didn't hit me. can we just leave it? please?"

edwin sighed "fine. but if he hurts you again, whether that be making you cry or hits you, he's done for."

you nod.

15 minutes later, the boys ordered pizza and you were waiting for it to arrive when you checked your phone. this article was blowing up.

"y/n cheats on her one of a kind boyfriend with some boyband kid"

you read the title and got a few sentences in. you were shaking. you were so mad.

you got further down the article.

you see a photo. it was of you & edwin. y'all were hugging after the first show he did on the new tour since it's always the hardest for him. but. it got blown out of proportion.

under the photo was the caption; "y/n seen hugging "best friend" edwin honoret after first show back on tour. seems to be getting pretty close"

you sighed and started to tear up.

edwin was picking up the pizza. so he wasn't home.

you stood up "okay so not only did he accuse me and kick me out but he came after edwin by posting an arrival on social media. that's all KINDS of low."

brandon walked to you "y/n? did he go to the media?"

you sighed and not.

brandon sighed "he's gonna lose it now. really lose it"

you nod "i know."

edwin came home without the pizza. he was bombarded by publishers.

"what the hell happened?"

you sighed "he went to the media."

edwin nods "oh now i'm really gonna kill him."

you sighed "no okay! i loved him. as much as i hate him right now, i don't want him hurt. i'll hurt him another way. just not physically. trust me."

brandon looks at you "ah y/n. you've got that look in your eye again"

edwin nods "yes b. yes she does. that's my girl!"

you grab you phone and jump straight onto twitter "since cases@ has so much to say about my friendship with edwin, let's spill some of my own tea" you tweet and then say the same on your instagram story and then jump on instagram live 10 minutes later.

"look. edwin is my best friend and i adore him. he's helped me through so much shit and i've known him since i was very young. i met case at a party. and before i walked up to him, he walked out of that party with many many different girls. and even when we were together at a bar or something, he'd do the same. so you best believe that he comes for my neck about edwin, i'm coming for his and his instagram hoes who will do anything to get some."

all the comments started to back you & edwin. "you should of been with ed in the first place!"
"yo fuck case! edwin is all you need"

you smiled softly "yeah. edwin is all i need."

you then look at the phone "and case, i know you're in here, if you think you can bring my ass down, you for another thing coming."

and finished the live.

edwin smiled "holy shit"

you smiled "told ya"

20 minutes later and your comments were blowing up with support & case had deleted all social media.

you smiled and looked back at edwin "we won that one"

edwin smiled "indeed"

you and edwin spent the rest of the night going through the supportive comments before becoming official a few months later & although everyone saw it coming, there was still no sign of case. so. win win right there.. expect if you're case but who cares there. win win