everything means nothing if i can't have you - z.k

you and zion. well. have a past to say the least. a rough one. you miss him, but you hate how things ended.

you were out with your boyfriend. he had gone to get another drink when you went to the bathroom. whilst you were in the bathroom, zion saw your boyfriend jax kissing another girl. he stood in and separated them really quick. he was about to swing.. when. well you walked over.

"zion! let him go" you sighed
zion snaps "not when he's the one with his tongue down another chicks throat!"
this then caused jax to smirk "oh cause you want yours down my girls hey?"
you tensed up. brandon pulled you away from the situation.

zion sighed "no because you have an amazing girl and your biggest regret will be letting her go over some stupid ass chick" he then looks over at you beside brandon

"i ain't gonna regret nothing! this chick is an upgrade for suuure!" jax smirked

zion then punched jax with all he had and then walked over to you.

zion sighed "i'm sorry you saw that y/n"

you sighed "the fact i saw my boyfriend kissing a new girl or my ex boyfriend about punch the shit outta my current boyfriend?"

zion sighed "both.."

you sighed "i just. i thought you were past this phase zion."

zion sighed "i am. but he hurt you! right in front of you y/n. you can't just let that slide.."

you sighed "oh i wasn't going too. if you didn't punch him, i would of!"

zion smiled "no time like the present!"

you smiled and laughed a little "make the black eyes even hey"

zion smiled "there it is"

you look at zion confused

"that smile.. you have no idea how much i've missed that smile." he sighed

you then sighed "it. it was. we were young. we learned from it. & well here we are"

zion nods "here we are" he then itches his head

you look at him "i know you better than anyone. spill it."

zion sighed mumbling "is it too late to tell you that everything means nothing if i can't have you?"

you look at zion confused: he mumbled most of it. you could tell he was nervous.

he then repeated it. just a little louder.

you the grab his chin and lift his face up to meet your eyes "zion."

he then kissed you.
but pulled back asap. you shake your head. you kissed him again. but he pulled back again.

"you love him y/n" he looks over at jax

you sighed "loved. clearly he's got better things well in this case.. better girls to be doing."

zion sighed "i'm sorry you got hurt over all this."

you smiled "it's not too bad. considering you showed up. always right time & place huh"

zion nods "always"

you then headed back to his place for the night. you had a few drinks and he had a few so it wasn't many, enough to stay under the limit. you watched some movies before falling asleep on the ground.

brandon walked downstairs to grab a glass of water and sees you two asleep on the ground. he grabs a blanket to cover the two of you. which, you immediately start wrestling for.

brandon smiled "annnd they're back"

you frowned once the rest of the blanket was on zion's side only for him to throw it over you and cuddle into you more. man you miss him holding you like that.

although their floor wasn't the most comfortable, you really couldn't be happy.