thank you. i really needed this - a.p

you have been looking after your niece ivy, since she was 1. she's now 10. time flies.

you put everything on hold for her, to make sure she had the best life. you started looking after her when you were her age. more or less. but you had help from your mom. but your mom passed when you were 14 & she ivy was about 5. it wasn't easy. ever since then she's been your main priority.

you started to do high school online so it could be there for ivy all day every day.

you met austin at a show one night, the one night you didn't have ivy.

when you ran into austin a few days later, you had ivy.

austin smiled "hey i've been willing to ask you, if you want to go get dinner?

you look at ivy "i'd love to but i have no one to watch ivy"

ivy smiled "ah you've been single for long enough. go! i'll go stay with the daniel!"

you look at ivy "you sure you'll be okay staying with the neighbour just by-"

ivy nods "stop with so many questions and go!"

you nod "fine. but we're taking you home first. so i
know you get back okay"

after taking ivy back to the neighbours, you went out with austin.

you look at austin as he's driving you there "i'm sorry for that"
austin smiled "no don't be, it seems like you need this"
you nod "you have no idea"
austin smiled "she a bit much hey?"
you nod "i love her dearly but yeah, she can be a bit much. especially now she's at that age"

austin nods "i know what's that like. i live with 4 guys in their 20's it's almost like living with kids. most of the time"

you giggle "i can imagine"

after talking with austin for hours, there's a spark. so. he officially asks you to be his girlfriend.

then when he drops you off at home, ivy is watching from the neighbours upstairs bed room which over looks your porch "thank you. i really did need this"

austin smiled "anytime. really"

ivy smiled "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS"

you and austin both laughed after you kissed "she's something"

you nod "yeah, she really is"

after that. you and austin and even ivy spent so many nights together. and after meeting the guys, it was like one big family. it was really something you could never of dreamed of