magic gon turn to dust if we don't ever find the right time - n.m

you and nick have been off an on. it's never been out there. it's just kinda been between you two. then. one morning. he woke you up and said something that took you by surprise.

it's 3am. the guys had just finished in the studio and nick climbed into bed whilst you were asleep, so you didn't notice he was there.

you then felt some fingers doing circles on your arms "bub wake uuup" you hear nick.

you roll over to face him "yeah? what's up?"

nick looks at you "we needa talk."

you felt yourself tense up. when things start that way, they never end well.

you sit up and rub your eyes looking at nick

nick itches his head "ah. i. ah. i think. ah. magic gon turn to dust, if we don't ever find the right time"

you look at nick confused

nick sighed "we wrote it in a song today and it's right i feel like we keep goofing around and as fun as it is, what if it loses it's magic?"

you smiled "it won't"

nick sighed "if it does? we'll have dust y/n. and i don't know if i could live with that"

you sighed looking at nick "nick.. i."

nick sighed "i know this wasn't meant to happen. i know it's all meant to be fun but it's became more than that. it's truly magic. we've been confirmed for us, once. but only we knew. maybe telling everyone else would help that magic?"

you sighed "the boys don't like me, especially brandon.. and if they don't even like me what are the fans gonna think?"

nick looks at you "brandon doesn't like anyone"

you sighed "he loves everyone nick. and that doesn't help and you know it"

nick nods "i know. but it's just brandon. he gets overprotective of us even if he doesn't want to admit it.. same with ed"

you nod "yeah but at least ed can flick me a smile every now and then not a middle finger"

nick sighed "he's just. it's nothing personal. he just. it's probably the same as ed. he just doesn't want me hurt again."

you sighed "and i get that. but i wouldn't hurt you. you know that."

nick nods "i know i know. i just."

i sighed "if you want me to go because they don't like me.. i get it."

you then start to get up and get into your clothes again. you were just slipping in one of nicks shirts & your underwear.

nick grabbed your arm "no. that's the last thing i want. stay. we'll talk to the guys later"

you nod. nick then fell asleep about 10 minutes later. you then fell asleep.

you both woke up and headed downstairs where the guys already were. you sighed not having a clue how it was gonna go.

nick looks around "ah we needa talk. guys."

they all nod and sat down.

you sighed "how many of y'all hate me?" you look directly at brandon

"i don't"
"i don't"
"i don't"
said everyone. but brandon.

you sighed softly as brandon hadn't answered yet.

brandon sighed "i don't hate you. but i don't want nick hurt again. he's done this before and he just ended up hurt. how do we known it's not gonna happen again?"

you sighed looking at nick then at brandon "because i love him."

you paused "it. i admit, it started off as fun, for the both of us, but i genuinely adore him. i wouldn't wanna be with anyone else"

brandon nods "okay. that's what i wanted to hear"

nick then kissed you.
you smiled and then y'all announced being together about 3 hours later. everyone handled it very well. minus a few of the new fans but. you could deal with that.

all and all, you're with the one you love, his best friends approve & his fans (minus a handful) all approve. couldn't be better.