you have no idea how beautiful you are - b.a (long)

you have very low confidence lately. but you don't know why. and it's been getting to you a lot more than it normally does.

but. brandon being the amazing & kind hearted guy he is, decided he wants to help you out of that mind set.

so he texts you to come over "the boys and i are having a few friends over this weekend if you wanna come! it's just a little get together with some music, talks, swimming. just a lowkey kinda thing"

you wanted to say no, you did. the last thing you want was to be in a bikini. hell the last thing you wanted was to be around anyone else for that matter. but you knew that if you said no, he'd question it. so, you said yes to avoid it.

"yeah! what time?"

brandon replies "8!"

you reply "see you then! :)"

then plug your phone in before going down to your apartments pool. you looked around and sighed.

nope. you just couldn't do it. you then walked back into your apartment before picking up your phone to cancel.

when, brandon calls.

"hey! can you come earlier? we might need some hand setting up, the boys aren't listening"

you nod "okay. on my way"

you sighed as you hung up & grabbed your keys & threw a bikini into your bag before walking out and heading to the boys place.

you got there and everything was already setup. you look at brandon "if this is some intervention i'm gonna lose it"

brandon looks at you "wellll"

you sighed softly "b.."

brandon sighed " you seemed like you needed company. and this is the best way. surrounded by these 5 idiots, just us before our friends come too."

you sighed "i don't think i can do this"

you walk back inside and into the kitchen, they had bar stools and a low kitchen counter like a breakfast bar kinda thing so you sat there.

brandon followed you in "y/n."

you sighed "what?"

brandon sighed "i know you're not okay. why do you hide it?"

you sighed "because if you felt the way i did right now, you would too."

brandon sighed "but there's nothing-" he then sighed again as he sat beside you "you have no idea how beautiful you are"

you sighed "and if you could see myself the way i do, you wouldn't even take a look at me, you know it."

brandon sighed shaking his head "i like you for what's on the inside. not the outside. you're beautiful no matter the size you think you are."

you sighed "you said pool party and i wanted to cry b. being around people right now is a lot let alone in a bikini"

brandon looks at you "yet i'm sure you look stunning in it."

you sighed "brandon don't.."

he held onto your hands "if you put on the bikini, and you feel like you would be able to handle being in it around others, you can just wear one of our shirts instead. you don't have to if you don't want to"

you look at brandon "you're gonna do that thing when you say i look beautiful in it even if i don't huh?"

brandon shakes his head "no. i'll be honest. and if you don't believe me; you can ask the others too. they're brutally honest 99% of the time"

you nod as you went into brandon's room to change into the bikini. you had a towel wrapped around you as you were walking down the stairs and outside to the boys

you took the towel off.

your heart sunk to your feet.

"y/n. you look gorgeous"

you look at brandon "brandon. you're doing what you said you-"

nick nods "no no he's not wrong. you look amazing"

the others nod

brandon smiled "seriously you look breath-"

and you push him into the pool

"ah that's the breathtaking part i believe mr arreaga"

brandon smirks before pulling you in as well "you tell me"

you both goofed around in the pool for a long time. you felt safe with him. like everything in the word was right. like. well like he was your world.