i know you love him... - e.h

you and edwin broke up about 3 weeks ago. he cheated. you were TORN up. so. you avoided constant with him.

you sighed.

your roommate luca looked at you "y/n. you love him."

you nod "of course. but he hurt me. he really hurt me."

luca looks at you "do you know why he did what he did? it's edwin. he wouldn't hurt you like that just out of the blue"

you nod "i mean you have a point but he's the last person i want to see"

luca smiled "i'll take you to see him. i'll have your back."

you nod. you go to the boys place.

you & luca walk up to the door, you knock on it.

edwin opens the door and sees you standing there with luca and just rolled his eyes and shuts it

you sighed "ed.." you walked in slowly

edwin sighed "no. you got mad at me for cheating when you live with that guy! you can't tell me there's nothing between y'all and expect me to believe that!"

you sighed "but there's-"

edwin shakes his head "nah i don't need that."

he walked outside.

you sighed looking at luca who was nodding. you then went after edwin

"he's my best friend, ed. he's like the brother i never had. he's helped me through so much. i could never be with him like i am with you" you sighed sitting beside him

edwin looks at you "i know you love him.."

you shook your head "edwin! i love you. not luca. y O U."

edwin shrugs "and you expect me to believe that?"

you sighed "actually yeah i do! i'm not the one who slept with someone else when we were together!"

edwin sighed "y/n. i only did that because i thought you were cheating on me with luca!"

you look at edwin "well i wasn't. i never was. i never could. i have my eyes on you. i want you. not my idiot roommate."

edwin smiled "yeah?"

you nod "yeah. 110%"

edwin smiled "okay. i believe you"

you smiled "bout time"

you both hugged. you looked at edwin who was smiling at you. he had your whole heart. and you were beyond glad he could see beyond the fact that you're living with a guy, which is hard to find nowadays.