do you trust me? - a.p

you and austin have been well. you've never gotten along. you've always clashed.

you're the closest with brandon. and brandon being brandon, is one of the sweetest people you know, and he wants everyone to get along with everyone.

and. well. he won't give up until that happens.

you & brandon we're chilling out on the sofa, nick was in the pool with edwin & austin playing video games with zion.

brandon looks at you "y/n you should talk to him"

you sighed "b. he hates my guts. he's doing everything he can to avoid me"

brandon sighed "it's possible he does. but it's also possible that he's shutting you out for a reason. he wouldn't just hate someone for the fun of it"

you nod "i know. but."

brandon nods "yeah. but please try."

you sighed and walked upstairs and knock on the door.

zion stands up & opens the door "y/n! after aust?"

you nod

zion smiled "come in, i'll go downstairs and give y'all some space"

you nod and walked in and sat on the bed.

you sighed "austin. why do you hate me?"

austin looks at you "do you trust me?"

you look at austin "that's not the point of this-"

austin looks at you "do you?"

you shrug "i don't know. you've hardly made an effort to talk to me. unlike the others. and i'm extremely close to b yet it seems like you just don't give a damn"

austin sighed "i do but-"

you cut him off "but? austin.. tell me."

austin sighed "i've been distant because i can't stand how close you are to b. yes, he's my best friend. but it sucks because i really like you. and i feel like i won't be able to even look at you without him losing it"

you sighed "brandon is your best friend, austin. he wouldn't act like that.."

austin shrugs "i don't know that though."

you sighed "do you trust me?"

austin nods "with everything."

you nod and grab his hand and pull him downstairs to where brandon was

"y'all needa talk."

you look at brandon & austin.

they both nod as austin then sits beside brandon.

you sighed "brandon wanted me to go talk to you because he said you weren't one to hate, that it's possible but you wouldn't hate anyone without a reason. correct?"

austin nods "yeah. but"

you look at austin "but what?"

austin sighed "i've been avoiding you because it felt like you were avoiding me. that something was missing. i love you. but it felt like you were avoiding me cause-"

you cut him off "because i was scared that you hated me."

austin shakes his head "i could never hate you. i love you"

you smiled softly "yeah?"

he nods

you smiled "i love you too!"

brandon smiled and shouted from downstairs "now kiss & boom! my work here is done"

you both kissed and then waited for brandon to respond

"mission is a success"

you and austin laugh & then spent the rest of the day together just having a chill but fun time. movies, laughs, story telling. it was just a really good way to end the day